You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Early impressions

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
3 weeks ago#51
hashishtemasu posted...
Just finished it. The last stage was kinda exciting for me, which made up for 3 before it (I wasn't able to unlock the secret scenario).

I wonder if DyGaian is really the (or a prototype of the) 4th DGG. I think it needs a repaint if this is true.

which secret scenario? the if route?
FC 5343-8354-9884
pokemon x IGN:Lyz pokemon y IGN:Megami

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
3 weeks ago#52
GranzonEx posted...
Storm20191 posted...
janesa13 posted...

Well go play your OG games then.

What makes you think I haven't played them?
Don't dismiss criticism of a game that you didn't even made yourself.

Nope that's called telling it as it is girlie. Go play with your dollies or something. :)

Storm you should ignore these people

They hate these games for not improving animations yet they buy them every year so Banpresto releases them every year. It's a vicious cycle and they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Speaking for msyelf, the last game I bought was Moondwellers. Before that is was OG 2nd. I passed on the Tengokuhen because the animations looked awful compared to OG 2nd. That and I REALLY hate regular gundams. They are so goddamned boring. missiles and beams everywhere. You get a beam and you get a beam. You get a missile and you get a missile. Bandai had a sale on beams and missiles.
I'd like to name this new style sheet "The Homer", after his failed attempt at designing a car.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Doomerang

Doomerang
3 weeks ago#53
Question for those later in the game: do the shuffle alliance get access to their ultimate attacks like rose hurricane?
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny / Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
Ultra Sun FC: 4957-6992-5147 IGN: Neil

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
3 weeks ago#54
Doomerang posted...
Question for those later in the game: do the shuffle alliance get access to their ultimate attacks like rose hurricane?

yeah
FC 5343-8354-9884
pokemon x IGN:Lyz pokemon y IGN:Megami

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 weeks ago#55
thetraveler posted...
GranzonEx posted...
Storm20191 posted...
janesa13 posted...

Well go play your OG games then.

What makes you think I haven't played them?
Don't dismiss criticism of a game that you didn't even made yourself.

Nope that's called telling it as it is girlie. Go play with your dollies or something. :)

Storm you should ignore these people

They hate these games for not improving animations yet they buy them every year so Banpresto releases them every year. It's a vicious cycle and they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Speaking for msyelf, the last game I bought was Moondwellers. Before that is was OG 2nd. I passed on the Tengokuhen because the animations looked awful compared to OG 2nd. That and I REALLY hate regular gundams. They are so goddamned boring. missiles and beams everywhere. You get a beam and you get a beam. You get a missile and you get a missile. Bandai had a sale on beams and missiles.

I mean, if your'e in it for only the animation, then sure, I can agree on it on some account. But the games not only about the animations. It's the cross-overs, the banter and so forth. They've all been quite good so far with where I'm at.

Also, I mean most Real units have beam and missiles, that's not only pointed to Gundam units. Just go all super robot team then if you have that problem. Anyways, only minor complaint is that the staff in the Carraix or whatever the carrier called for Tyrando is quite stiff on animation. Well the biggest among my minor complaints. Story wise has been fun, secrets could have been more but it is what it is and we don't know all of them until the official guide is out anyways
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

User Info: hashishtemasu

hashishtemasu
3 weeks ago#56
kazuma8888 posted...
hashishtemasu posted...
Just finished it. The last stage was kinda exciting for me, which made up for 3 before it (I wasn't able to unlock the secret scenario).

I wonder if DyGaian is really the (or a prototype of the) 4th DGG. I think it needs a repaint if this is true.

which secret scenario? the if route?

Oops, yeah, I meant the If route.

User Info: Taiwee

Taiwee
3 weeks ago#57
kazuma8888 posted...
Taiwee posted...
kazuma8888 posted...
Taiwee posted...
I’m somewhat impressed with the roster and the new animation, however, I’m disappointed with some designs. Arcadia was a big let down, I was expecting a Yamato treatment. G Gundam and Van gets no love. Domon is missing most of his signature move set, and Van was plain boring. The system is basically same as V. There too many recycle material. If we are going to reuse old material, at least give them one new attack. And where is gespenst signature inazama kick and jet magnum.

There are many unexpected new elements, but it is also missing a bunch expected stuff. 7/10 so far

genspenst is based on the original not the modern ones, it doesn't have those attacks

as for g gundam those combination and other missing elements will come next SRW

The so call original ones comes with jet magnum

according to the source Gespenst MK II M is the 1st one to have it not the original

I mistaken Gilliam’s regular punches for jet magnum. There were no plasma sword in the original gespenst nor split missile. What is this gespenst based from? Super robot F?

User Info: Dragoonend

Dragoonend
3 weeks ago#58
Taiwee posted...
kazuma8888 posted...
Taiwee posted...
kazuma8888 posted...
Taiwee posted...
I’m somewhat impressed with the roster and the new animation, however, I’m disappointed with some designs. Arcadia was a big let down, I was expecting a Yamato treatment. G Gundam and Van gets no love. Domon is missing most of his signature move set, and Van was plain boring. The system is basically same as V. There too many recycle material. If we are going to reuse old material, at least give them one new attack. And where is gespenst signature inazama kick and jet magnum.

There are many unexpected new elements, but it is also missing a bunch expected stuff. 7/10 so far

genspenst is based on the original not the modern ones, it doesn't have those attacks

according to the source Gespenst MK II M is the 1st one to have it not the original

I mistaken Gilliam’s regular punches for jet magnum. There were no plasma sword in the original gespenst nor split missile. What is this gespenst based from? Super robot F?

It's based from SRW4's (Classic timeline) PTX-001 Gespenst Type-R, it has Split missile, Plasma cutter and Neutron beam as it's weapons. The Slash ripper was on the Gespenst MK II Type-R (SRW F Improved version of Gespenst Type-R) but doesn't have Neutron beam, it has a Mega Beam rifle instead.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 weeks ago#59
Actually another thing, kinda sad that second protagonist doesn't have as much lines in comparison to V and X and taking into account Velt, Lottie and Masaki as well. Whether that's due to having like 4 additional characters for the protagonist you choose, or due to some other choice, feels like there was a miss for more original banter between the two. Oh well.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

User Info: Taiwee

Taiwee
3 weeks ago#60
Dragoonend posted...
Taiwee posted...
kazuma8888 posted...
Taiwee posted...
kazuma8888 posted...
Taiwee posted...

It's based from SRW4's (Classic timeline) PTX-001 Gespenst Type-R, it has Split missile, Plasma cutter and Neutron beam as it's weapons. The Slash ripper was on the Gespenst MK II Type-R (SRW F Improved version of Gespenst Type-R) but doesn't have Neutron beam, it has a Mega Beam rifle instead.

If this gespenst is not the original model, then just please give him the gespenst kick and jet magnum so he can look awesome along side with gunbuster
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Early impressions