You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Early impressions

User Info: janesa13

janesa13
4 weeks ago#21

Well go play your OG games then.

What makes you think I haven't played them?
Don't dismiss criticism of a game that you didn't even made yourself.
Reality has exiled me.
I am no longer bound by its laws
(message deleted)

User Info: janesa13

janesa13
4 weeks ago#23
Storm20191 posted...
janesa13 posted...

Nope that's called telling it as it is girlie. Go play with your dollies or something. :)

Found the troll
Reality has exiled me.
I am no longer bound by its laws
(message deleted)

User Info: GranzonEx

GranzonEx
4 weeks ago#25
Storm20191 posted...
janesa13 posted...

Nope that's called telling it as it is girlie. Go play with your dollies or something. :)

Storm you should ignore these people

They hate these games for not improving animations yet they buy them every year so Banpresto releases them every year. It's a vicious cycle and they have nobody to blame but themselves.
2 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

User Info: Storm20191

Storm20191
4 weeks ago#26
GranzonEx posted...
Storm20191 posted...
janesa13 posted...

Storm you should ignore these people

They hate these games for not improving animations yet they buy them every year so Banpresto releases them every year. It's a vicious cycle and they have nobody to blame but themselves.

I know I just love to make fun of them so they can rage. lol!
3DS FC: 3540-3356-9415 2nd 3DS FC: 2638-0834-9119

User Info: wissenschaft

wissenschaft
4 weeks ago#27
Honestly, I couldn't care less about the animations. They are nice to watch now and then but for the most part I play with them turned off. Too much time wasted otherwise.

I'm here for the mech fan service and the ever fun storylines. Heck, I even enjoyed super wataru wars, aka SRW X.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Irrelevant

Irrelevant
4 weeks ago#28
I haven't played X but I really liked V because it started and ended with the quest being based around reviving Earth with Spaceship Yamato. I liked Nine/Nines a whole lot and enjoyed the dimension hopping, to be fair first official SRW translated game. That said the final big bads didn't really click with me nearly as much as say the antagonists from Z2 and mind you that was with only learning bits and pieces of the story and characters later. We had Gaioh who beat stuff up with his bare hands and loved hot dogs. The weak spined king of Insalum that gradually grew up into a bad ass, his evil scientist old lady right hand, noble knight of the round, a hot shot knight that learned to mature in a leader and of course the crazy psycho that lead Crowe earlier in his life.

In V I remember...punk guy that had speed...well he seemed to find Chitose a worthy opponent later...and fancy arrogant lady. The character you didn't pick becoming an enemy was neat for sure.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8513/guyversfightmc1.gif
Snesman64 and I are brothers stop being surprised.

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
4 weeks ago#29
Irrelevant posted...
I haven't played X but I really liked V because it started and ended with the quest being based around reviving Earth with Spaceship Yamato. I liked Nine/Nines a whole lot and enjoyed the dimension hopping, to be fair first official SRW translated game. That said the final big bads didn't really click with me nearly as much as say the antagonists from Z2 and mind you that was with only learning bits and pieces of the story and characters later. We had Gaioh who beat stuff up with his bare hands and loved hot dogs. The weak spined king of Insalum that gradually grew up into a bad ass, his evil scientist old lady right hand, noble knight of the round, a hot shot knight that learned to mature in a leader and of course the crazy psycho that lead Crowe earlier in his life.

In V I remember...punk guy that had speed...well he seemed to find Chitose a worthy opponent later...and fancy arrogant lady. The character you didn't pick becoming an enemy was neat for sure.

yeah V OG antagonist presence is really weak..for me the real antagonist is embryo from cross ange
FC 5343-8354-9884
pokemon x IGN:Lyz pokemon y IGN:Megami

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
4 weeks ago#30
kazuma8888 posted...
Irrelevant posted...

yeah V OG antagonist presence is really weak..for me the real antagonist is embryo from cross ange

Ya, V's antagonists does virtually nothing until what? The last 6 or 7 stages?
PSN - Zaphikl
Now Playing - Mana Khemia~Student Alliance, Project Diva F, Tales of Xillia, Spelunky, Teleglitch
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Early impressions