The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Early impressions

User Info: Megaomega3

Megaomega3
2 months ago#1
So for those that have played the game, how does it compare to X, storywised?

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
2 months ago#2
Megaomega3 posted...
So for those that have played the game, how does it compare to X, storywised?

much better, the OG is the best compared to v and x
FC 5343-8354-9884
pokemon x IGN:Lyz pokemon y IGN:Megami

User Info: YoungThugger

YoungThugger
2 months ago#3
OG is great. MUCH better than X and a good deal better than V (so far).
Poseidon once banged a girl so hard that she requested that he transform her into a man so that she would not have to experience such a ravaging again.

User Info: Doomerang

Doomerang
2 months ago#4
YoungThugger posted...

How so? I never played Chitose, but I really liked Soji. Unless you’re talking about the mech?

If you’re talking about the mech then yeah I found the Vang a bit underwhelming I really liked the X mech though even though it lacked an actual, not-move/stat-only upgrade. How is the OG mech here better?
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny / Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
Ultra Sun FC: 4957-6992-5147 IGN: Neil

User Info: devilgunman

devilgunman
2 months ago#5
Story is really weird At least as of stage 10, there is no main arcs to follow. You're working for a 3rd party robot company, taking on jobs wherever the company president sends you to. The MC is a regular salary man.

User Info: Torchman

Torchman
2 months ago#6
devilgunman posted...
Story is really weird At least as of stage 10, there is no main arcs to follow. You're working for a 3rd party robot company, taking on jobs wherever the company president sends you to. The MC is a regular salary man.

... at that point it’s established you’re following good ol’ claw

User Info: sonic7emerald

sonic7emerald
2 months ago#7
From what I see there is at least way less dimension hopping than X (heck, even less than V I think?) and they clearly tried to put whatever they can into one big integrated world setting.
Although yeah it still kinda gets all over the place with so many series this time and Rayearth being here still made things a bit messy (not to the extent I initially worried thanks to New Story Dunbine's setting being used to justify Rayearth, but I still think Rayearth is more suited for X)

User Info: janesa13

janesa13
2 months ago#8
aside from male/female choice for MC, is there any choice/difference for the mecha upgrade?
Reality has exiled me.
I am no longer bound by its laws

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
2 months ago#9
Doomerang posted...
YoungThugger posted...

How so? I never played Chitose, but I really liked Soji. Unless you’re talking about the mech?

If you’re talking about the mech then yeah I found the Vang a bit underwhelming I really liked the X mech though even though it lacked an actual, not-move/stat-only upgrade. How is the OG mech here better?

storywise soji/chitose is just a decoration in v.. nine is the main protagonist..and in v the OG feels irrelevant to the plot

it goes like this T>X>V
FC 5343-8354-9884
pokemon x IGN:Lyz pokemon y IGN:Megami

User Info: Newtype1993

Newtype1993
2 months ago#10
But Nine's plot was better than X's so i'd Say T>V>X personally.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Early impressions
  • Topic Archived