You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Damage Preview is Awesome

User Info: The Deadpool

The Deadpool
3 weeks ago#11
I think it takes Support Defend into account, but more testing needed.

Definitely takes Support Attack into account...
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
3 weeks ago#12
It doesn't take the command that gives you auto-crits into account, I tested that one.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: kenshin007

kenshin007
3 weeks ago#13
krazyfu posted...
Good guy game developers knew we were save scumming anyways and they streamlined it.

I mean the games have always been pretty save scum friendly with the quick load feature. If you don't know what I mean, most SRW games will auto load the suspend data if you hold the start button equivalent when doing a soft reset.

User Info: Doomerang

Doomerang
3 weeks ago#14
Nidtendofreak posted...
It doesn't take the command that gives you auto-crits into account, I tested that one.

It did for me. I did an attack with Domon with and without smash hit, and without smash hit it didn't give me the "shoot down!" notice.
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny / Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
Ultra Sun FC: 4957-6992-5147 IGN: Neil

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
3 weeks ago#15
Doomerang posted...
Nidtendofreak posted...

It did for me. I did an attack with Domon with and without smash hit, and without smash hit it didn't give me the "shoot down!" notice.

Strange. I definitely got the kill but I didn't get the "shoot down!".

Maybe I had finished off the unit with a support attack that also criticaled? I wasn't intentionally going out to test it, just something I thought I had noticed when I first started playing.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: krazyfu

krazyfu
3 weeks ago#16
kenshin007 posted...
krazyfu posted...
Good guy game developers knew we were save scumming anyways and they streamlined it.

I mean the games have always been pretty save scum friendly with the quick load feature. If you don't know what I mean, most SRW games will auto load the suspend data if you hold the start button equivalent when doing a soft reset.

I know but you don't have to even do that now.

User Info: prince2phore

prince2phore
3 weeks ago#17
wait what? I'm on stage 10 and didn't even notice this... will check tonight...
I saw an annoying "shot down" icon over the HP bar though, is that it?

User Info: Dark_Butz

Dark_Butz
3 weeks ago#18
It's not a 100% probability though. Had a Shot Down notice with the God Gundam and yet the enemy survived with a sliver of health. It was on one of the grunt ATs at full health so no barriers or Potential or any other damage decreasing stuff.

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 weeks ago#19
Dark_Butz posted...
It's not a 100% probability though. Had a Shot Down notice with the God Gundam and yet the enemy survived with a sliver of health. It was on one of the grunt ATs at full health so no barriers or Potential or any other damage decreasing stuff.

A bit late, but only way I think it might have gone wrong is I assume this was a grunt that either had counter (or it was enemy phase). The enemy instead hit your unit with a status reduction weapon, or gained enough morale when it hit your unit to survive with a sliver of health.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
2 weeks ago#20
Dark_Butz posted...

happened to me yesterday.. it was the green snake from gun x sword with the guard level 1.. at 129 morale if you hit it it gonna activate its guard skill resulting in no kill. -.-;
SRW T rider G7 Hype!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Damage Preview is Awesome