You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. First No Upgrade Expert Run (accidentally then thought it, "why not")

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
3 weeks ago#31
so overall, is it X level difficulty or V? :>
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

User Info: salvadorfranz

salvadorfranz
3 weeks ago#32
About in between so far.
http://www.youtube.com/rvlast
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.

superobo4ever
3 weeks ago#33
ok.. good enough. :s
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
3 weeks ago#34
superobo4ever posted...

Was there a difference in difficulty? They felt the same to me.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

superobo4ever
3 weeks ago#35
TsunamiFox posted...
superobo4ever posted...

Was there a difference in difficulty? They felt the same to me.

we are talking no upgrades difficulty. :p
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 weeks ago#36
Well Expert mode means takes out the need to tackle some of the more annoying SR points for harder enemies, which in some cases makes it easier. Some of the SR points on standard mode if implemented on a Expert mode with no upgrades, etc, etc would be a bit tougher if not over all more annoying. That being said they also change some of the parts (for example hero marks also can be used as a item to cast Bravery which gives way more leeway for no-upgraded runners depending on what condition they sets). Would like to see an Expert mode in the future which gives the option to maintain SR points conditions that's in standard.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

salvadorfranz
3 weeks ago#37
If only the developers gave us that option, I'd be happy to do it. As it stands, I'd have to look at Akurasu and think "oh I did it" even though either way, I'll be getting that SR point.

Anyway, stage 48 was easier than I expected. Sure lots of high HP enemies but otherwise everything that was in the map is it aside from one reinforcement in Nova, who is easy enough anyway.

So anyway:
- Don't have Nightingale as I've mentioned at the Secrets Thread. Which is fine since I've decided to give Char Hi-Nu anyway since Amuro's more than enough with the Nu.
- Mighty Eagle~~~~ is forced deployed in the FTO. Sad since Geo by himself in the NSX sucks.
- Guess I forgot to mention that Elle and Iino are ace'd and at a high level enough that they can cast Rouse and Resupply respectively for cheap costs. Working on Fa's to get that +15 SP even though hers is cheap Wish though I do want that +15 starting SP. Every little bit helps.
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

superobo4ever
3 weeks ago#38
they should add a player custom mode where you chose whatever stuff you want in and out from your run.. =p

FTO GO! is he good in the FTO?
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

salvadorfranz
3 weeks ago#39
FTO has 3 part slots so I guess he'll be fine. But I mainly used Eagle's FTO and filled it with Ikue Snacks just to get more Prospect.

Anyway, Rayearth finale has Hikaru getting Wish and Mokona's support command goes from ExC +1 to user for 40 SP to a whopping ExC +1 to all allies for 40 SP. At this point I'm going, "why did you even bother?"

EDIT: Hikaru's Wish can target any other character. Ryouma 170 will is gonna be good.

Debonair drops a "Miracle Mark" (Weapon damage +200, movement +2, Range +1 for all non-MAP and range 1 weapons) though the true beauty of the thing is that you if you use it, it's Noriko's ace bonus in Z3-1 and Z3-2 all over again.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 weeks ago#40
Usually the game also adjust some SR points depending on difficulty too so there also that.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. First No Upgrade Expert Run (accidentally then thought it, "why not")