You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Secret Thread: (Spoilers abound, enter at your own risk)

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
4 weeks ago#31
SazukeEX posted...
Ple is a secret yet Ple 2 isn't?

No both are secrets according to the list and the other thread. You get Ple around stage 34-35ish, while Ple 2 is ten stages after that. They just both follow the same point system aka Ple points.

It's not known yet, but just looking at how the point system set up, it seems that apparently, you can miss Ple and still get Ple 2 given the list of points you can get after Ple supposed unlock stage, but someone would need to test that out. Looking through it, seems like the points they listed are going to have a mix of "points" and just dialogue/events for the sake of cross over aspect of the game. Which is why, well first play-through test are needed.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
4 weeks ago#32
here some tact and money bonus

stage
25score much higher than the sub mc in the 1st sortie
26defeat rudi with the MC
27angela defeat some enemy/attack enemy arhan3-5 enemies
28defeat hokushin with akito final move
29hikaru defeat eagle twice
30 regularamuro kills 3-5/until you hear comments from your allies about the kills
30 irregularMC and akito fights master asia
FC 5343-8354-9884
pokemon x IGN:Lyz pokemon y IGN:Megami

User Info: salvadorfranz

salvadorfranz
4 weeks ago#33
Doesn't look like Quess is a secret character though the Alpha Azieru is (as usual). Didn't get Char's Nightingale though. Gyunei and Mash are though as usual though I don't think Haman is a secret. Also didn't get Master Asia sadly.
http://www.youtube.com/rvlast
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
4 weeks ago#34
salvadorfranz posted...
Doesn't look like Quess is a secret character though the Alpha Azieru is (as usual). Didn't get Char's Nightingale though. Gyunei and Mash are though as usual though I don't think Haman is a secret. Also didn't get Master Asia sadly.

did you follow the guide for master asia?
FC 5343-8354-9884
pokemon x IGN:Lyz pokemon y IGN:Megami

User Info: salvadorfranz

salvadorfranz
4 weeks ago#35
I thought I did but I guess I didn't have enough. Eh, whatever I'll deal with it. Besides, the secrets list isn't even concrete yet because the Perfect Bible isn't out yet.

Also got Ple 2 by the way the same time as Quess so unless someone missed out on recruiting these two, I don't think these two are secret characters.
http://www.youtube.com/rvlast
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: alicbk

alicbk
4 weeks ago#36
https://www.play-asia.com/super-robot-wars-t-unit-data-guide/13/70ckmt

I hope this would help when it comes out

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 weeks ago#37
salvadorfranz posted...

Haman is in a dlc stage as a main character after Char and her join up.

She isn't a secret.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
4 weeks ago#38
SazukeEX posted...
salvadorfranz posted...

She isn't a secret.

There's at least one DLC stage in V with a secret character
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 weeks ago#39
TsunamiFox posted...
SazukeEX posted...
salvadorfranz posted...

She isn't a secret.

There's at least one DLC stage in V with a secret character

A minor character, Black Mightgaine, with limited dialogue.

Haman is a big deal.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
4 weeks ago#40
Well either way until someone missed those characters then it should be said otherwise. The "Char" and "Haman" points refer to their factions rather then the actual characters themselves I believe as at least with Char points, Char a guaranteed join regardless of outcome I think. Though Nightingale unit like in X is a secret unit I believe.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Secret Thread: (Spoilers abound, enter at your own risk)