You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Secret Thread: (Spoilers abound, enter at your own risk)

User Info: starbolt13

starbolt13
4 weeks ago#11
Seeing as it's a pre-order scenario I doubt it will actually mean anything, but there's unique dialogue in secret scenario where you get the second Main character and the Gespenst depending on which of them gets the most kills.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 weeks ago#12
jesseCheech posted...
starbolt13 posted...
Not sure how reliable this info is, but some channer did two full runs of the game (jesus christ) and according to them did not get a single secret unit. Only secret scenarios.

Unless he somehow managed to get every secret unit in the game on his first run without a guide, there may be next to no secret units in the game. I personally don't believe it though.

It's because some of the secrets aren't usually secrets...

Elepo Ple is a secret

But yeah, we don't know for sure yet. It ended up that the two runs guy actually didn't have the game and he was just posting two different runs from two different people on his site.

Can't believe he was that attention starved to post stuff like that.

I hope they shamed him to no longer post there anymore.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: SnakeUnLoved

SnakeUnLoved
4 weeks ago#13
I don't know if it counts as a secret :

Picking the third option when you confront Char's Neo Zeon and Hamans Neo Zeon opens up a secret Scenario where Haman, Gyunei and Mashymere joins T3
In a battlefield, I have no identity. No emotions, no remorse, no love. The only thing that matters is the mission.
3DS FC: 4725-7982-7209
(edited 4 weeks ago)

starbolt13
4 weeks ago#14
Potential secret alert

This might be a running theme with Domon and not just specific to this scenario. If someone challenges Domon to a Gundam Fight Do not let anyone interfere. In scenario 3, Chibodee challanges Domon to a Gundam fight. I had Allenby attack Chibodee and the grid suddenly disappeared from the map, as if it was transitioning into a cutscene/scripted event. But the grid came back a second later and nothing happened. Tried it several times with the same thing happening each time anyone but Domon attacked Chibodee. My guess is that it 'activated' something. And the only logical conclusion I could come to is that it was a flag that something was messed up. If I come across another Gundam fight, I'll let you guys know if the same thing happens if I interfere with someone.

follow up

Also, try to defeat Chibodee on stage 3. There's different dialogue depending on whether you defeat him or not. He automatically retreats after 4-5 turns
(edited 4 weeks ago)

starbolt13
4 weeks ago#15
Well now I'm just confused.

Got to another Gundam fight and had my units interfere multiple times. The effect I mentioned above did not happen, which is weirding me out. Are you SUPPOSED to interfere in the map 3 gundam fight? Could I ask someone to do so for me? And if you do it, interfere with Noble Gundam. My only guesses are that stage 3's gundam fight is a special case where you shouldn't interfere, or interfering triggers something unique there.

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
4 weeks ago#16
starbolt13 posted...
Potential secret alert

This might be a running theme with Domon and not just specific to this scenario. If someone challenges Domon to a Gundam Fight Do not let anyone interfere. In scenario 3, Chibodee challanges Domon to a Gundam fight. I had Allenby attack Chibodee and the grid suddenly disappeared from the map, as if it was transitioning into a cutscene/scripted event. But the grid came back a second later and nothing happened. Tried it several times with the same thing happening each time anyone but Domon attacked Chibodee. My guess is that it 'activated' something. And the only logical conclusion I could come to is that it was a flag that something was messed up. If I come across another Gundam fight, I'll let you guys know if the same thing happens if I interfere with someone.

follow up

Also, try to defeat Chibodee on stage 3. There's different dialogue depending on whether you defeat him or not. He automatically retreats after 4-5 turns

does he say lets go japanese
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

starbolt13
4 weeks ago#17
saltedham posted...
starbolt13 posted...
Potential secret alert

follow up

No. But he does say OH MY GOD upon dying.

User Info: Newtype1993

Newtype1993
4 weeks ago#18
saltedham posted...
starbolt13 posted...
Potential secret alert

follow up

Hey Japanese, and JESUS is what i saw along with Oh My God.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: akairyuvn

akairyuvn
4 weeks ago#19
- Stage 11 Secret Scenario:
Gaogaigar kills 3 or more enemies.
http://ds-can.com/srw_t/other/secret2.html

- Stage 26 Secret Scenario
I didn't get it in my 1st lap but got it in my 2nd lap, maybe has something to do with Domon and Akito. Both of them are Ace in my 2nd lap.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
4 weeks ago#20
Newtype1993 posted...
Hey Japanese, and JESUS is what i saw along with Oh My God.

yessssss. chibodee's engrish was fun to hear when watching g gundam subbed.
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Secret Thread: (Spoilers abound, enter at your own risk)