You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. How do you feel about T's take on Getter Robo Armageddon? *Spoilers*

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
2 months ago#1
It's different!

I was looking forward to Go and co. getting relevance again but I guess not. Barely in V and, well... T is interesting how they handled it from the playthrough vids I watched.

Undecided...

I wanna read it first in English and not a playthrough that was speeding through the dialogue to better understand T's take.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
2 months ago#2
i like go better than ryouma. and shin getter/shin dragon better than that monstrosity shin getter dragon. i woulda been happy with just recycled go voice/shin getter sprites
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

User Info: Shuu_Shirakawa

Shuu_Shirakawa
2 months ago#3
I like it.
I'm a huge fan of Shin Getter since SRW 4 on SNES, but that fresh change is a good idea.

User Info: Knux19

Knux19
2 months ago#4
Considering we've been seeing Armageddon since Z2, I appreciate something new to play around with. It's starting to become the Seed Destiny of Super Robots in SRW.
Pants are not a "group activity"

User Info: Irrelevant

Irrelevant
2 months ago#5
Yeah I'm okay with a shake up. I mean I was super happy to see Armageddon get attention as a change of pace from the 70s anime plus I felt it was closer to the original comics.

I guess similar opinion when it comes to Mazinger Infinity. I LUV Shin Mazinger in SRW but I've become a bit of a fan of the old cartoon and I love the new movie. A bad spot with Shin Mazinger is Kouji is barely the lead at all. I look forward to seeing the Mechical Beasts' make over.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8513/guyversfightmc1.gif
Snesman64 and I are brothers stop being surprised.

User Info: Q80Warlock

Q80Warlock
1 month ago#6
I hope they continue their bold move towards the Dynamic SRs considering the iconic 70's versions are no longer relevant to the game.

Armageddon already got most of the materials to tweak the story we can have a Getter story start from scratch with Moon Wars.

Honestly I like Daikessen Shin Dragon better than the OVA Dragon/Uzahra hybrid.

User Info: AquamanOS

AquamanOS
1 month ago#7
The new stuff was cool enough I suppose, but it feels like they're just desperately trying to keep Armageddon in there because they don't want to use use the 70s versions anymore but Getter is typically expected.

I wish they'd try something else for a change.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
1 month ago#8
They could use New Getter vs Shin.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
1 month ago#9
They should use Devolution at some point.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
1 month ago#10
AquamanOS posted...
The new stuff was cool enough I suppose, but it feels like they're just desperately trying to keep Armageddon in there because they don't want to use use the 70s versions anymore but Getter is typically expected.

I wish they'd try something else for a change.

They left Getter out of the last one.

And, uh... Armageddon is the change. We've had the 70s for, like, 25 games. And also the completely new, utterly out of nowhere new additional unit in this game.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. How do you feel about T's take on Getter Robo Armageddon? *Spoilers*