You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Hiiragawa

Hiiragawa
2 months ago#1
Link for the 2nd PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eekLsJT3zyc
Also known as HentaRobot in some other sites

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
2 months ago#2
that new system thing reminds me of BX. :s
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

User Info: cherrielux

cherrielux
2 months ago#3
I guess tacticians is back which is great just hope that figuring secrets won't be too complicated. I think they reworked the Order System too, with a Special Order being used on Judau in PV2.

Faye being a summon is, okayyyy, but the attack that was shown was kinda lame.

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
2 months ago#4
so the pilot of gespenst is the unchosen MC
FC 5343-8354-9884
pokemon x IGN:Lyz pokemon y IGN:Megami

User Info: SenkoHakuZero

SenkoHakuZero
2 months ago#5
Do we know for certain that Faye is a summon? Wouldn't be surprised if she was, but could of just been a standard team attack...although I'll agree it's on the tamer side. Only thing we do know for sure now is that Ed is on their new "supporter" skill. Also looks like Bright is back as a ship captain in CCA form.

Was expecting more "toned down" originals with this talk of VTX Company and it followed, although they both look pretty cool. The new black robot design is alright but it follows through with looks to be the other OG you don't pick getting the Gespenst. All in all still looking forward to the game now.

User Info: AmanomaKun

AmanomaKun
2 months ago#6
Single unit s*** again

Hopeless namco bandai

User Info: SuperCy

SuperCy
2 months ago#7
AmanomaKun posted...
Single unit s*** again

Hopeless namco bandai

All the magic Knights are playable, all the shuffle alliance are playable, Jung is playable, the entire Gun X Sword cast appear to be playable, the whole GGG cast appear to be playable.

Faye seems to be the only character who is reduced toa sumon.

Try again later pal,

User Info: cherrielux

cherrielux
2 months ago#8
SenkoHakuZero posted...
Do we know for certain that Faye is a summon? Wouldn't be surprised if she was, but could of just been a standard team attack...although I'll agree it's on the tamer side.

Nah, combo attacks will come with those yellow flashing words and they will slide in a more typical manner instead of floating from below the screen. She's definitely a summon.

I tried my best to believe otherwise during the Z2 era when the Xabungle people turned into summons too, but it is what it is. Maybe she'll get in as another summon attack like what Shinn had in Z3.
(message deleted)

User Info: calcilisx

calcilisx
2 months ago#10
Angela balzac with srw signature gainaxing