You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Langrisser Mobile
  3. Langrisser Mobile or fire emblem heroes?

User Info: InfinityFlame

InfinityFlame
1 week ago#1
Langrisser Mobile or fire emblem heroes?

Which do you like better? Although I was turned off by the rates and the relatively small roster, I think the gameplay is loads more fun and open. Feh is just too straight forward for my taste. I also like the dynamic art in this game. Makes you wonder why with all the money they made feh still cant improve its art.
"I have the Chaos Emeralds!" - Barack Obama 2099
Game plays interestingly here, very boring in FEH

However, I like characters and art better in FEH
Currently playing: FFBE, FFDOO GL/JP, FEH

User Info: -deus-

-deus-
1 week ago#3
Gameplay and progression is a lot more fun than FEH, which is boring beyond believe nowadays. Restrictive Faction System build around specific Buffers coupled with EXTREMELY low SSR rates are pretty bad however.

Will come down to whether they let us "earn" SSR-Shards in the future in Events, or at least add reasonably priced SSR-Packages in the Shop every now and then whether I will play this longer.

If they stick to 2% rates and no additional options I will probably stop sooner or later and I cannot see the game surviving in "Global" outside of Asia with those rates either. Once ppl hit endgame and earning those pulls becomes harder and harder it will become a lot more obvious how low the rates actually are. Reading and feeling them are two different pair of shoes. FGO can get away with it thanks to some absolutely hardcore fans, built on a ton of Merch/Anime etc. in recent years. I doubt Langrisser has this pull in 2019.

What makes it even worse is that the game has enough stuff implemented to earn money from non-gacha pulls, so having a 2% rate on top of it is almost not excusable. Hope they fix that, because otherwise the game is a blast and way more rewarding to play than similar Gachas.
Rhajat is life
https://i.imgur.com/omML3Ma.jpg
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Ryuseii

Ryuseii
1 week ago#4
Langrisser easily, co-op and all the friend related stuff while having unique class progression where units don't feel copy and paste is so much better than FEH
Ryuseii FC:1891-1944-5575

User Info: Prost

Prost
1 week ago#5
As a FEH day 1 player, I will be neutral and will compare this gamy one by one

Graphic - Langrisser wins. Easy
Music - Langrisser wins, FEH has good music, but they are mostly limited to certain events only
Game play - Langrisser wins. There's so much you can do in this game.
Multiplay feature - Langrisser wins. Hint: FEH doesnt have multi play
Friend interaction - Langrisser wins. You cant even chat or make comment in FEH
Customization - Langrisser wins. Langrisser have skins, FEH just releases alt.

I wont even compare anymore. Langrisser is just a better game
Loki is da best girl

User Info: iGouger

iGouger
1 week ago#6
FEH was really good when it was released, but it's just been a steady decline since. Langrisser easily takes the piss out of modern FEH.

Even FEH upon release wasn't as good as Langrisser is IMO

User Info: go24k

go24k
1 week ago#7
I was a day 1 FEH player... Deleted FEH recently though... Langrisser is much better.

User Info: InfinityFlame

InfinityFlame
1 week ago#8
Prost posted...
As a FEH day 1 player, I will be neutral and will compare this gamy one by one

Graphic - Langrisser wins. Easy
Music - Langrisser wins, FEH has good music, but they are mostly limited to certain events only
Game play - Langrisser wins. There's so much you can do in this game.
Multiplay feature - Langrisser wins. Hint: FEH doesnt have multi play
Friend interaction - Langrisser wins. You cant even chat or make comment in FEH
Customization - Langrisser wins. Langrisser have skins, FEH just releases alt.

I wont even compare anymore. Langrisser is just a better game

go mention this on the feh board. XD
"I have the Chaos Emeralds!" - Barack Obama 2099

User Info: Is_Corrupted

Is_Corrupted
1 week ago#9
go24k posted...
I was a day 1 FEH player... Deleted FEH recently though... Langrisser is much better.
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon

User Info: Chalipan

Chalipan
1 week ago#10
Epic Seven and Langrisser
  1. Boards
  2. Langrisser Mobile
  3. Langrisser Mobile or fire emblem heroes?