• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Epic Seven
  3. Help me with Team Synergies

User Info: GreatSummonyane

GreatSummonyane
2 years ago#1
I just started playing for like two week now and now that I'm at Chapter 8 on Normal, I don't know if my team is enough for me. So I want to know some options that I can do for more damage

Currently these are what I have
Format will be
Hero
Artifact
Set

5 Stars
Ken
Hell Cutter
Counter/CRIT

Vildred
Exorcist's Tonfas
SPD/Crit

Charles
Sword of the Morning
ATK/CRIT

Basar
Sira Ren
ATK/CRIT

4 Stars
Rose
Mighty Yaksha
HP/HP/DEF

Angelica
Prophetic Candlestick
HP/HP/HP

Lorina
Ancient Sheath
ATK/CRIT

Honorable Mentions
Heroes:
Montmorancy (thinking she'll be my first Speciality Change)
Taranor Guard
Taranor Royal Guard
Hazel
Rin
Maya
Silk
Roozid
Kluri
Helga
Aither

Artifacts
Sigurd Scythe
Iron Fan
Abyssal Crown
Strak Gauntlet
El's Fist
Rosa Hargana
Infinity Basket
Kal'ada
Magahara's Tome
Water's Origin
Moonlight Dreamblade
Oath Key
Forest Totem
Timeless Anchor
Envoy's Pipe
Butterfly Mandolin
Goblin Lamp
Devil's Brand
Cursed Compass
Labyrinth Cube
Alsacian Spear
Atma's Portal
FC: 0619 7101 7782
JRPGs All the way!

User Info: whitetiger30

whitetiger30
2 years ago#2
if you are that fresh in the game you shouldnt be worrying about team synergie yet, just complete the story first, then 6* a good farmer (i see you have Vildred you should go with him first) then your Angelica so you can farm better in World difficulty , also starting with her you can try to build a Wyvern team and climb to stage 11 so you can farm your gear, only after that you should start worrying about team comps and synergie for PVP and etc...

my advice, for now use Charles/Rose, Angelica, Vildred and another dps (maybe Ken) to complete the story

User Info: kritias

kritias
2 years ago#3
Story is considered easy because you can just borrow a high-level supporter. If you are planning on using lorina as your main dps in the future, I suggest using Ken, Angelica, Vildred, Lorina. Reason is Lorina needs to be level 50 to start her specialty change quest and the quest is very long (you can do it while farming phantasmas for 6*).

Else, replace lorina with Charles as he doesn't need to be promoted to 5*. Honestly though, you can make do with Ken as your main dps.

Do story mode while doing adventurer's path to save you time. Adventurer's path end rewards are a good set of equipment you can use for abyss to get abyss equips.

User Info: Dinhbat3

Dinhbat3
2 years ago#4
For a newer account u have a few great units, though all of them tend to be harder to build compared to other heroes. I would recommend the following for your general content given the list you provided:

Vildred
Ken - Swap to Sigurd or El’s
Charles
Angelica

This team gives you AoE farming, ST def break, Team Atk buff and team immunity, and all 4 units hold up well throughout the majority of the games content.

User Info: GreatSummonyane

GreatSummonyane
2 years ago#5
Okay I finally beat 10-10

My God the fights against Sigurd, Ravi and Rose were a nightmare to do. But the Final Boss was just a pushover thanks to Def Down.

Now I've unlocked Mythical Summons! YAY!
And I got Elson... BOO!

Now to train my Farmer Character (Vildred) to help out with getting 6 Stars and maybe get Angelic Montmorancy and Falconier Kluri
FC: 0619 7101 7782
JRPGs All the way!
  1. Boards
  2. Epic Seven
  3. Help me with Team Synergies
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A