• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elli
  3. This is a fun game

User Info: yodalovesu

yodalovesu
10 months ago#1
Just finished playing through this and it's a nice little platformer with some fun gameplay and pretty graphics. It's by no means a great game - maybe not even a good one - but I enjoyed its simple puzzles and platforming challenges. One thing this game totally gets right is stage variety. Just as soon as one area starts to get a little tiresome, it immediately moves you onto a new with new ideas. One big shame is that the last few areas and maybe the last 30 minutes is when the game is at its best. If the whole game had been designed with the same abilities of that last half hour and if there was an equal level of complexity in the stage design throughout, it could have been a much more special experience.

Overall, this is a game with seemingly low production values and plenty of flaws (if you care to search them out). But if you like platformers and can catch this game on a sale, I think you'll enjoy your time with it.

** 1/2 out of ****
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: cerolero

cerolero
9 months ago#2
I totally agree. Despite its flaws I never once stopped having a good time.
  1. Boards
  2. Elli
  3. This is a fun game
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A