• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alundra 2
  3. This game needs to come to the PS Network

User Info: whiteranger23

whiteranger23
10 years ago#1
I loved this game through my teen years. Even though I don't think I have ever made it very far past the monkey village It's still a ahell of a game. Though I had high expectations for the sequel Like I am sure everyone did the fact that it sucked did not damper my love of this game or the hope for a true sequel. What I really want is for Sony to finally upload it to the PlayStation Network.
Sign on if you agree and list some games you would like to see come to the PSN to play on your PsP or Ps3 I will start

Blasto.......Phil Hartman Oh How I miss you
Parasite Eve 1 and 2
Descent Maximum..I doubt it But I can Hope right
G-Darius
Einhander
Tomba!!
Brave Fencer Musashi!
Tetris Plus
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Echo Night
Duke Nukem Time to Kill and even though I didn't play it
Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes
Ms Pac-Man's Maze Madness
Resident Evil 2 and 3
The Lost world: Jurassic Park
BomberMan World or land as it was called on the Ps1
Dino Crisis and 2, 2 Being my Favorite
Syphon Filter

Think I might need a Bigger Memory Stick!!

These are some of my favorite games But I am sure I missed a few, on wikipedia they have a list that updates with the future releases of the PSN, if ya didn't know Check it out!! I I could see some of them coming It just depends on how long it takes Sony to emulate and work the bugs out, but At least OCtober i will have plenty of delicious games, with SFA2 Silent Hill and Tomb Raider 2!!
Look me up on XBLA under the gamertag scrlspdrslayer

User Info: whiteranger23

whiteranger23
10 years ago#2
Okay somehow after I posted the message it redirected me to this board..and I hated this game....Ugggghj
Look me up on XBLA under the gamertag scrlspdrslayer
  1. Boards
  2. Alundra 2
  3. This game needs to come to the PS Network
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Question about shieldsuffbulle16/22 9:56AM

GameFAQs Q&A