• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Trek: The Next Generation--A Final Unity
  3. Collector's Edition comes in huge packaging lol. But it's cheap even today!
Slave 1 1 year ago#1
Just scored the collector's edition of this game for under $30 in new (open box) condition. The collector's edition is the same as the regular edition but it comes in a weird trapezoid plastic box (and is numbered to a certain amount) and includes a small poster and an LCD pin. All of this comes in a larger cardboard box making this game obnoxiously huge.

Anyway I'm a Star Trek nut so I figured, with a collector's edition this cheap, why not? I'll probably throw away the cardboard packaging but keep the trapezoid around. It's neat. And I'm looking forward to playing this game actually.
Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea. This is the Enterprise: a big circle with a porch. I'm the Captain Picard. Come with me!
MechaniclZ 5 months ago#2
Whats this game like? how is the gameplay? whoud like to play it im trying to play all star trek games that i find fun.
Slave 1 5 months ago#3
It's point and click. Take a few minutes to watch some gameplay footage to see if it's right for you. Overall, I found it pretty fun, but it's admittedly slow and not necessarily for everyone. I think the best part might be all the VO dialogue from the cast. All the dialogue including the multiple choice answers you can make are all voice acted. They basically recorded a few episodes worth of dialogue for the game.
Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea. This is the Enterprise: a big circle with a porch. I'm the Captain Picard. Come with me!
  1. Boards
  2. Star Trek: The Next Generation--A Final Unity
  3. Collector's Edition comes in huge packaging lol. But it's cheap even today!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A