• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. things to do - I am missing something?

User Info: Zalitogf

Zalitogf
1 year ago#1
1) tiny tina dlc: mission to activate grog noozle
2) headhunter marcus: kill the boss until you loot a topneaa in the train (or a northfleet)
3) get a sham from bunker
4) torgue dlc: go to badass crater bar to lvl up the bamf out of your character
4.1) with 72 character and 72 weapons I will play all the dlcs and headhunter to enjoy the game in VR
5) getting 72 lvl guns/equipment and trying to get OP lvls done
5.1) finish OP, new OP game, new OP guns (easy ones to get), new OP trial
5.2) repeat 5.1

I am missing something?
2 DS, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PSP, Ps2, Ps4, Playstation VR, Aim Controller VR

User Info: Xylymphydyte

Xylymphydyte
1 year ago#2
Sounds like you're running a Gunzerker, presumably the whole Ahab/Pimpernel/Chaotic Evil Monk combo still works. It's pretty easy to set up, doorjam Master Gee for an Ahab, Pimpnel is a quest reward, both in Booty, Chaotic Evil Monk is easy to farm from chests/mimics in the Forest in Tina's, result is you can drop most of the raid bosses in one or two Pimpernel mags.

Topneaa is great for clearing out trash but it has zilch for single target damage. The next best alternative to Ahab/Pimpernel is grog nozzle with DPUH but that can be frustrating since your main limitation is simply running out of ammo, even with your Gunzerking regen, Inconceivable and 5 Shots or 6. I guess there's also Interfacer but I've never really been able to get that thing to work terribly well, might be easier in VR when you can judge depth better, and you pretty much need to Ahab/Pimpernel Voracidous to have an easy time taking him down solo.

All that said I have no idea what the balancing is like on any of them in VR. I've only dealt with them solo in standard flat editions and I'm a looong way from them in VR, my setup isn't great for VR currently, need to rearrange.
"What's your sign? Cancer? Well isn't that a happy coincidence," Said the insensitive oncologist to the patient.

User Info: Zalitogf

Zalitogf
1 year ago#3
Xylymphydyte posted...
Sounds like you're running a Gunzerker, presumably the whole Ahab/Pimpernel/Chaotic Evil Monk combo still works. It's pretty easy to set up, doorjam Master Gee for an Ahab, Pimpnel is a quest reward, both in Booty, Chaotic Evil Monk is easy to farm from chests/mimics in the Forest in Tina's, result is you can drop most of the raid bosses in one or two Pimpernel mags.

Topneaa is great for clearing out trash but it has zilch for single target damage. The next best alternative to Ahab/Pimpernel is grog nozzle with DPUH but that can be frustrating since your main limitation is simply running out of ammo, even with your Gunzerking regen, Inconceivable and 5 Shots or 6. I guess there's also Interfacer but I've never really been able to get that thing to work terribly well, might be easier in VR when you can judge depth better, and you pretty much need to Ahab/Pimpernel Voracidous to have an easy time taking him down solo.

All that said I have no idea what the balancing is like on any of them in VR. I've only dealt with them solo in standard flat editions and I'm a looong way from them in VR, my setup isn't great for VR currently, need to rearrange.

Nono, topneaa is just to go to pyro Pete bar and do the bar brawl over nd over to level up, it's quite fast

Currently I am playing maya

For Salvador I normally run flak-switch for mobbing and double penetrating grog Harold for bosses

The setup that I discribed was to easy lvl up fast
2 DS, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PSP, Ps2, Ps4, Playstation VR, Aim Controller VR
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. things to do - I am missing something?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A