• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: M1ZZY

M1ZZY
1 year ago#1
At last, I decided to purchase this game. Not a fan of digital but what can I do with a game like this. It went well for me. I love this game. Definitely looking forward to Borderlands 3. It is now 08/21/2019. 09/13/2019 is Borderlands 3 release date I believe, around there anyway. Never played the pre sequel or whatever, don't like that space high jump crap anyway. The first one was a classic. Kind of my favorite one still. Having Borderlands 2 on VR ups the thrill a bit so it's likeable more. I love playing Borderlands 2 VR with the dual shock 4 controller. Don't have the sticks anyway. I'm more of a VR+Dual Shock player.
Stay focused! Get them trophies! I'll whip you back in shape.
"The rock has come back!.....to Pandora!"
PSN/NNID/XBL (PSP,PS3,Vita,PS4,WiiU,3DSXL,360) 3.5" 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB cache HDD PS4Pro 2TB & PSVR.I'm no super hero,just a Oklahoma gamer.That flies

User Info: huyi

huyi
1 year ago#3
I can't wait to try free aim in VR should be fun. 😁
Loot Boxes, more Loot Boxes, Microtransactions, Battle Royale, that will be 300 mill per second please...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A