• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. Grog nozzle dupe please

User Info: Rumia445

Rumia445
2 years ago#1
I'm asking if someone can dupe me a grog nozzle please I'm on ps4 my psn is Rumia_Hakurei thank you and yeah I know its 2019 but whatever lol

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
2 years ago#2
How would someone do that? There's no co-op to the VR version.
PSN/NNID/XBL (PSP,PS3,Vita,PS4,WiiU,3DSXL,360) 3.5" 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB cache HDD PS4Pro 2TB & PSVR.I'm no super hero,just a Oklahoma gamer.That flies

Rumia445
2 years ago#3
I'm not talking about vr but base game there was no base game tag on here for ps4

selfdeztruction
2 years ago#4
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/115693-borderlands-the-handsome-collection

You'd have better luck asking it there because that's borderlands 2 and the presequel on ps4.
PSN/NNID/XBL (PSP,PS3,Vita,PS4,WiiU,3DSXL,360) 3.5" 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB cache HDD PS4Pro 2TB & PSVR.I'm no super hero,just a Oklahoma gamer.That flies

Rumia445
2 years ago#5
Can someone transfer this topic to the handsome collection?

selfdeztruction
2 years ago#6
Rumia445 posted...
Can someone transfer this topic to the handsome collection?

Just create a new topic there with the title "Please dupe Grog Nozzle" since you can't have topics that are worded the same.

User Info: Zalitogf

Zalitogf
2 years ago#7
Just keep the dlc mission without finishing it and done, you have the grog

BTW in Czech Republic you have a drink called Grog, its hot wine, water and sugar. You drink it on winter while you are skiing

Keeps you warm and active :)
2 DS, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PSP, Ps2, Ps4, Playstation VR, Aim Controller VR
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. Grog nozzle dupe please
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A