You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. Can you play the game without VR on the PS4?

User Info: DeamonLordZack

DeamonLordZack
4 months ago#1
As the title says I'd like to play this game on my PS4 without having to pay for PSVR if I can't I hope they make a non VR version of the game for the PS4.

User Info: S3th

S3th
4 months ago#2
You can buy Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, which contains Borderlands The Pre-Sequel and Borderlands 2. You can get it for like $16, hope this helps.

DeamonLordZack
4 months ago#3
S3th posted...
You can buy Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, which contains Borderlands The Pre-Sequel and Borderlands 2. You can get it for like $16, hope this helps.

Indeed it does as I don't own a PSVR nor do I want 1 currently so thanks for the but as I'm looking at it at this very moment Borderlands: The Handsome Collection cost $59.99 on psn either way when I get more money to spend on games and can afford it I'll purchase the Handsome Collection.

User Info: S3th

S3th
4 months ago#4
DeamonLordZack posted...
S3th posted...

Indeed it does as I don't own a PSVR nor do I want 1 currently so thanks for the but as I'm looking at it at this very moment Borderlands: The Handsome Collection cost $59.99 on psn either way when I get more money to spend on games and can afford it I'll purchase the Handsome Collection.

Sorry, I should have been more specific, I got mine at Walmart for $16. Maybe you can check your nearest Walmart to see if you can get a physical copy for that price.

DeamonLordZack
4 months ago#5
S3th posted...
DeamonLordZack posted...
S3th posted...

Sorry, I should have been more specific, I got mine at Walmart for $16. Maybe you can check your nearest Walmart to see if you can get a physical copy for that price.

Thanks for the info I was going to look on Amazon but Walmart has it for $16 just like you said so I just purchased it and had it get delivered to me at my home.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. Can you play the game without VR on the PS4?