You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. Nobody. Asked. For. This.

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
4 months ago#61
Ozric67 posted...
I recently bought BL2 vr and its f**king awesome in VR, it stopped me playing skyrim VR constantly. I enjoyed the normal flat 2d BL2 on the ps3 but this VR version is well worth the wait even if it IS an old game.
hell i'll play any game in VR even if it is old, i'd like all the tomb raiders and uncharteds remastered in VR, bring me COD in VR, anything , i'll play anything as long as its in VR, I reeeeeeally hope they do borderlands 3 in VR coz i'll buy that over the flat 2D dullovision version. am I selling VR enough?

I'm sure it's fun but still not worth any more than ten bucks due to missing 2/3 of the game, no save transfer and solo only.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: Zalitogf

Zalitogf
4 months ago#62
GreenKnight127 posted...
nophoria posted...
R_Fated_Circle posted...
GreenKnight127 posted...
R_Fated_Circle posted...
I’m not better than this I need it

People like you are why crap gets made. Havent you already played the hell out of Borderlands 2? Why do you want VR? You should want Borderlands 3, bro.

I bet you don't even have a psvr

Of course he doesn't, he's clueless about how sick it's going to be being "in" the world of Borderlands. He just came here to s*** on this release. Report and move on.

LOL "report"??? Because I think the VR thing is a gimmick and they should be focusing on Borderlands 3??? That's called a difference of opinion, bro. Feel free to ignore me.

And why would I have psvr? I have money to spend on good games. VR is waaay too early in development. It's just not worth it yet. Let alone have them make BL2 for it after the original game has already been out for almost 6 years. They could have put more focus on BL3 and we'd probably have a trailer for the game by now.

Hello!

So we have bl2 vr and now bl3 coming

Nothing was lost

We got aim controller support

Bl2vr is amazing

Waiting bl3
2 DS, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PSP, Ps2, Ps4, Playstation VR, Aim Controller VR

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
4 months ago#63
Zalitogf posted...
GreenKnight127 posted...
nophoria posted...
R_Fated_Circle posted...
GreenKnight127 posted...
R_Fated_Circle posted...

People like you are why crap gets made. Havent you already played the hell out of Borderlands 2? Why do you want VR? You should want Borderlands 3, bro.

Of course he doesn't, he's clueless about how sick it's going to be being "in" the world of Borderlands. He just came here to s*** on this release. Report and move on.

LOL "report"??? Because I think the VR thing is a gimmick and they should be focusing on Borderlands 3??? That's called a difference of opinion, bro. Feel free to ignore me.

And why would I have psvr? I have money to spend on good games. VR is waaay too early in development. It's just not worth it yet. Let alone have them make BL2 for it after the original game has already been out for almost 6 years. They could have put more focus on BL3 and we'd probably have a trailer for the game by now.

Hello!

Nothing was lost

Bl2vr is amazing

Waiting bl3

We do NOT have BL2VR.

We basically have a BL2VR DEMO because it's only the vanilla game, with no save transfer or co op.

Like every other VR game, it's completely half-assed.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
4 months ago#64
Degalon posted...
We basically have a BL2VR DEMO

please stop talking
Just tell it to call you "Billy"...
https://i.imgtc.com/q17bfpM.gif

User Info: Xylymphydyte

Xylymphydyte
3 months ago#65
Degalon posted...
Zalitogf posted...
GreenKnight127 posted...
nophoria posted...
R_Fated_Circle posted...
GreenKnight127 posted...
R_Fated_Circle posted...

Hello!

Nothing was lost

Bl2vr is amazing

Waiting bl3

We do NOT have BL2VR.

We basically have a BL2VR DEMO because it's only the vanilla game, with no save transfer or co op.

Like every other VR game, it's completely half-assed.

We're uhh, also getting all the DLC in the summer for free. Who knows, maybe co-op will be next?
"What's your sign? Cancer? Well isn't that a happy coincidence," Said the insensitive oncologist to the patient.

User Info: GreenKnight127

GreenKnight127
3 months ago#66
Xylymphydyte posted...

We're uhh, also getting all the DLC in the summer for free. Who knows, maybe co-op will be next?

WHO CARES!?!?! BORDERLANDS 3 WAS ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!! ^_^

THAT'S what we wanted!!!!
"Think about everything you want out of life. Now think about how many of those things you want only because someone else told you to want them."

User Info: Xylymphydyte

Xylymphydyte
3 months ago#67
GreenKnight127 posted...
Xylymphydyte posted...

Yeah, but we get that other stuff too. BL3 doesn't get you off the hook for being wrong!
"What's your sign? Cancer? Well isn't that a happy coincidence," Said the insensitive oncologist to the patient.

GreenKnight127
3 months ago#68
Xylymphydyte posted...
GreenKnight127 posted...
Xylymphydyte posted...

Yeah, but we get that other stuff too. BL3 doesn't get you off the hook for being wrong!

Who said I was wrong?

If they announced Borderlands 3 instead of Borderlands VR, the world would have been overjoyed.

When they announced Borderlands VR, people were more like, "Ehhhh, really? The same game again?"

And like, 400 people around the world who even bothered to buy VR were like, "Well, I guess I should buy it, because what else is there?"

lol
"Think about everything you want out of life. Now think about how many of those things you want only because someone else told you to want them."

User Info: Drrobotniks

Drrobotniks
3 months ago#69
Oh hey the Trolling TC is back

lovely

GreenKnight127
3 months ago#70
Drrobotniks posted...
Oh hey the Trolling TC is back

lovely

Who is trolling? I am sharing my opinion that the VR game was entirely pointless.

Why would you bump a thread you believe is trolling? You realize that's like pouring gasoline on a fire, right? lol
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. Nobody. Asked. For. This.