You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. Nobody. Asked. For. This.

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
7 months ago#41
GreenKnight127 posted...
Pirate Wez posted...
GreenKnight127 posted...
They should be focusing all their attention on Borderlands 3.

This is such gimmicky crap.

C'mon, guys. You are better than this.

I'd rather have VR than Borderlands 3 unless they make 3 VR only, this gen was a graphics gimmick VR is anything but, it's the true next generation

You'd rather have a VR version of a game that came out over 5 years ago....instead of a new game in that franchise.

Wow.

That's...like....really sad, dude.

ever think about getting a life, you spoiled brat?

I hope Borderlands 3 never comes out. Just to ruin your life.
Just tell it to call you "Billy"...
https://i.imgtc.com/q17bfpM.gif
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: GreenKnight127

GreenKnight127
7 months ago#42
CrimsonGear80 posted...
GreenKnight127 posted...
Pirate Wez posted...
GreenKnight127 posted...
They should be focusing all their attention on Borderlands 3.

This is such gimmicky crap.

C'mon, guys. You are better than this.

I'd rather have VR than Borderlands 3 unless they make 3 VR only, this gen was a graphics gimmick VR is anything but, it's the true next generation

You'd rather have a VR version of a game that came out over 5 years ago....instead of a new game in that franchise.

Wow.

That's...like....really sad, dude.

ever think about getting a life, you spoiled brat?

I hope Borderlands 3 never comes out. Just to ruin your life.

So let me get this straight: Im a spoiled brat because I want a new game in a franchise instead of gimmicky scraps after 6 years?

And you want the next game to be canceled just to spite me?

I might be a jaded gamer with strong opinions, but at least Im not a sadistic hypocrite.
"Think about everything you want out of life. Now think about how many of those things you want only because someone else told you to want them."

CrimsonGear80
7 months ago#43
So let me get this straight: Im a spoiled brat because I want a new game in a franchise instead of gimmicky scraps after 6 years?

No, you are a spoiled brat cause you made a topic insulting people for buying a video game, thus making life hard for YOU. Since we should all do what YOU want us to do.

So yeah, I hope Borderlands 3 never comes out cause you don’t deserve it. Maybe learn to act like a decent human being.

User Info: GreenKnight127

GreenKnight127
7 months ago#44
CrimsonGear80 posted...

No, you are a spoiled brat cause you made a topic insulting people for buying a video game, thus making life hard for YOU. Since we should all do what YOU want us to do.

So yeah, I hope Borderlands 3 never comes out cause you don’t deserve it. Maybe learn to act like a decent human being.

Oh, you mean the topic that nobody forced you to read or reply to?

Fascinating.

If I was a betting man, I'd bet my topic triggered you and that's why you felt so compelled to come here and trash me for it.

And it triggered you....because deep down....there's a part of you that knows I'm right:

They shouldn't have made this. They should have poured all their effort into completing Borderlands 3.

No side projects. No pre-sequel. No dividing teams to tackle different projects. No.

Everyone. Together. To complete BL3. And make it marvelous.

It could have been out for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC years ago.

With the success from that, THEN they could make a VR game. Totally unique VR game.

Would have made more sense.

Something you clearly lack.
"Think about everything you want out of life. Now think about how many of those things you want only because someone else told you to want them."
(edited 7 months ago)

CrimsonGear80
7 months ago#45
GreenKnight127 posted...

you weren't forced to make it either, but you decided you wanted everyone to know what a crybaby you are. So you have no room to tell me anything.

BTW, I was going to wait for this game to drop in price before buying it, but f*** that and you, I'm buying it now. I hope it delays Borderlands 3 for another 8 years.
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: buzzsawgr81

buzzsawgr81
7 months ago#46
people may not have asked for it but I'm glad we got it. first, money made from this will likely go toward further funding borderlands 3. second, this could also be a test to see how well the BL series can handle VR and to see how well it's received, which could lead to BL3 having VR capabilities (which would be great). and third, gearbox has already stated that this game didn't affect the development of BL3. so in closing, grow the f*** up and stop acting like a whiny child.
Spawn here often?

User Info: hungrymike

hungrymike
7 months ago#47
GreenKnight127 posted...
R_Fated_Circle posted...
I’m not better than this I need it

People like you are why crap gets made. Havent you already played the hell out of Borderlands 2? Why do you want VR? You should want Borderlands 3, bro.

I for one have never played borderlands 2 but will most certainly play this!

User Info: Zalitogf

Zalitogf
7 months ago#48
CrimsonGear80 posted...
GreenKnight127 posted...

you weren't forced to make it either, but you decided you wanted everyone to know what a crybaby you are. So you have no room to tell me anything.

BTW, I was going to wait for this game to drop in price before buying it, but f*** that and you, I'm buying it now. I hope it delays Borderlands 3 for another 8 years.

Hi!

did you buy it in the end? If not, do it! its sooooo good!

I prefer to play with DS4 instead of the moves actually, and after practicing how to headshot baddies and badasses every gunfight is rewarding
2 DS, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PSP, Ps2, Ps4, Playstation VR, Aim Controller VR

CrimsonGear80
6 months ago#49
^I did buy it but I have yet to play.

User Info: NEKORODEO

NEKORODEO
6 months ago#50
Supposedly BL3 is about 85% complete and there were some character image leaks.
"Girl , you know how I feel about you. It's like you're a fossil sample, and I'm an impatient paleontologist... 'cause I wanna date you badly." -NSP
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. Nobody. Asked. For. This.