You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. Nobody. Asked. For. This.

User Info: M1ZZY

M1ZZY
7 months ago#31
Dumbtown posted...
I loved the hell out of BL2 but haven't played it in years. Pretty excited to be able to replay an old favorite in VR, assuming they get the VR controls right (not like in DOOM).

This did kind of come out of nowhere but I'm pretty stoked for it.

Sorry to hear about Doom. I was considering that game one day even thought about it hard but still don't own it. Gave up on it I guess but BL2VR I MUST get my hands on. I'll wait until it comes out read a few reviews, skim through a 10 min video and make my decision but what's up with no PHYSICAL COPY? WHY?

User Info: Nostalgiadude

Nostalgiadude
7 months ago#32
The only thing that concerns me about BL2 VR is motion sickness.
Racing games and walking vr games(Skyrim, Robinson) gave me major motion sickness, but really glad this is still coming out in a few days.

User Info: ImmortalDragonX

ImmortalDragonX
7 months ago#33
Worst game for me was RE7. Skyrim I can play for hours with no problems. I've tried out the demos for games like Until Dawn: Rush of Blood and Rigs, no sweat. I have Starblood Arena, which I did have my concerns about...but nada. Even Zone of the Enders: Second Runner MARS doesn't touch me.

RE7, though...gugh. That game just tends to mess with me hard. Hell, I'm gettin kinda queasy thinking about it. Honestly, though...I think its largely a combination of the dark ass environments and fear. Yes, fear. That game f***ing scares me in VR. Its kinda sad, really. RE7 in VR was a major reason I wanted to get a PSVR in the first place and I can't even bring myself to play the damn thing.

At any rate...I've got some pretty good odds going for me that I'll be just fine with BL2.
Insanity is a dish best served with fried rice and jello.
Youtube: ZanjitaShin. PSN: zanjita

User Info: SuperBioWarrior

SuperBioWarrior
7 months ago#34
nophoria posted...
ChibiRidley posted...
You realize the team working on Borderlands 3 would not be the team working on BL2VR, yes?
DBFZ Meme Team - Tien/Krillin/Gotenks

User Info: buzzsawgr81

buzzsawgr81
7 months ago#35
Nostalgiadude posted...
The only thing that concerns me about BL2 VR is motion sickness.
Racing games and walking vr games(Skyrim, Robinson) gave me major motion sickness, but really glad this is still coming out in a few days.

I had to get my VR legs too when I first got it. I could only play for a little while before it started making me a bit sick. then I got killing floor: incursion and really got into it, and after a while I was feeling very little motion sickness. now I'm playing games like RE7, skyrim, and doom for hours on end with very little sickness.
Spawn here often?

User Info: Runeweaver

Runeweaver
7 months ago#36
The only problem I have had with motion sickness was playing skyrim for the first time, took sometime to get use to it.

Just played this in VR for about an hour using walking mode and haven't had any problems at all, There are two modes walking which is men't to be worse for motion sickness and teleport which should reduce it.

This is even more fun than it was the first time around.

User Info: Pirate Wez

Pirate Wez
7 months ago#37
GreenKnight127 posted...
They should be focusing all their attention on Borderlands 3.

This is such gimmicky crap.

C'mon, guys. You are better than this.

I'd rather have VR than Borderlands 3 unless they make 3 VR only, this gen was a graphics gimmick VR is anything but, it's the true next generation
My Concept Art: www.artofwez.com
PSN: W-E-Z XBL: PGP WEZ

User Info: M1ZZY

M1ZZY
7 months ago#38
Runeweaver posted...
The only problem I have had with motion sickness was playing skyrim for the first time, took sometime to get use to it.

Just played this in VR for about an hour using walking mode and haven't had any problems at all, There are two modes walking which is men't to be worse for motion sickness and teleport which should reduce it.

I love using DS4 for VR games. Still no physical disc. I would love to own it but no disc. Just digital. I'll wait it out for a good while before I think of owning.

User Info: GreenKnight127

GreenKnight127
7 months ago#39
Pirate Wez posted...
GreenKnight127 posted...
They should be focusing all their attention on Borderlands 3.

This is such gimmicky crap.

C'mon, guys. You are better than this.

I'd rather have VR than Borderlands 3 unless they make 3 VR only, this gen was a graphics gimmick VR is anything but, it's the true next generation

You'd rather have a VR version of a game that came out over 5 years ago....instead of a new game in that franchise.

Wow.

That's...like....really sad, dude.
~Gamefaqs logic: Q: If it's so obviously a troll topic...why are you responding to it? A: "Because I have to tell them it's a troll topic!" *facepalm*

User Info: ImmortalDragonX

ImmortalDragonX
7 months ago#40
Runeweaver posted...

Plugged it in at around 10...took off all the training wheels (aka anti-motion sickness options), blinked...and it was 3:00 in the afternoon. Damn, this is fun.
Insanity is a dish best served with fried rice and jello.
Youtube: ZanjitaShin. PSN: zanjita
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2 VR
  3. Nobody. Asked. For. This.