• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
  3. Part 1, Chapter 2 (spoilers)

User Info: IceWave

IceWave
6 days ago#1
I'm surprised no one's made jokes about how the Archfiend got busy with Liz and got her pregnant at the end of Chapter 1. Still it is cool seeing Polka and Liz all grown up.

User Info: vivi69

vivi69
6 days ago#2
Any idea the stat caps this time?
DeNa suck.

User Info: multanihl

multanihl
6 days ago#3
I dunno about stat caps, but I can say this:

Slash unit training on 1-2-5 is going to be epic. I manual'd it the first time through, but... you don't even have to think about it. Everything in there is weak to Slash attacks, and it's only five enemies total (including the snake boss, of course).

I'll worry about the auto setup in the morning....
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: IceWave

IceWave
6 days ago#4
multanihl posted...
I dunno about stat caps, but I can say this:

Slash unit training on 1-2-5 is going to be epic. I manual'd it the first time through, but... you don't even have to think about it. Everything in there is weak to Slash attacks, and it's only five enemies total (including the snake boss, of course).

That's perfect for my team, since it has three Slash types in it.
(edited 6 days ago)
Why would anyone joke about rape and unwanted pregnancy?

multanihl
6 days ago#6
Update: I have a team working with GL Kat, Backpack Ellen, New Sophia, Byu-neechan, and Narwhal’s Daughter in Rainbow Rangers. I might try something in Dragoon Strike without Byunei later, but for the meantime this works. Dual zombie healers keep things going when the snake rips its AOE.

To probably nobody’s surprise at all, Byunei is devastating even when she isn’t running her Fast S3....
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: solid_snake666

solid_snake666
6 days ago#7
1-2-2 (78/1040): blunt, cold, lightning
1-2-3 (79/1050): pierce, cold, lightning
1-2-4 (79/1050): heat, cold, lightning, sun, shadow
1-2-5 (80/1060): slash
Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.

multanihl
6 days ago#8
Out of curiosity, where are you getting stat cap info? Is someone posting it on Discord or something, or is it buried somewhere in the level preview screen where I just haven’t seen it?

User Info: solid_snake666

solid_snake666
6 days ago#9
multanihl posted...
Out of curiosity, where are you getting stat cap info? Is someone posting it on Discord or something, or is it buried somewhere in the level preview screen where I just haven’t seen it?
It's in the sticky...

Zodi's Compendium: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16FeXhcRAl7JFmsxnLySe85o-AoY_7N328HYRo5W3LBE/edit#gid=157257939

This has lots of info including stat caps for every story stage and expedition, a list of stat caps for every released style relative to the current highest cap stage, a list of banners (not quite up to date with Japan, but beyond what's currently on GL), and a list of weapons and other equipment, including stats and where to get them.

Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.

multanihl
6 days ago#10
Thanks for the tip!
  1. Boards
  2. Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
  3. Part 1, Chapter 2 (spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A