• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Online
  3. Did you know Cripps can draw?
Kensaimage 3 months ago#1
Got maced by Harriet and woke up on the other side of the river next to another player’s camp. Player was gone so I raided the beer. Noticed Cripps was sketching.

https://youtu.be/WG_CX115y2g
cougre 3 months ago#2
Hmmm... That's the sketch that Harriet works on when she's sitting on her chair in front of her tent. I'm thinking that Cripps must have bought it from her (or stole it).
To get the right word in the right place is a rare achievement. - Mark Twain, 1868
shustas 3 months ago#3
I was shot by Cripps once. That guy is proper tank
Kensaimage 3 months ago#4
shustas posted...
I was shot by Cripps once. That guy is proper tank

He is very dangerous
SterlingFox 3 months ago#5
We really don't know much about Cripps when I think about it. Like is Cripps his real name or a nickname?
Nat 1
Kensaimage 3 months ago#6
SterlingFox posted...
We really don't know much about Cripps when I think about it. Like is Cripps his real name or a nickname?

Figured it was his last name
Ultima_Jenova 3 months ago#7
It’s his real name backwards. His real name is sppirc, which is old American for spac.

Right? Riiiiight.
http://www.monsterfilms.jp/work/images/1-09021%20UJ-2.jpg
Puniard 2 months ago#8
I dragged an NPC to my camp and Cripps pulled out a gun and killed him!

Never seen that before!
"Well, we will see if there is iron in your words." - Vulcan Raven, Metal Gear Solid.
cougre 2 months ago#9
SterlingFox posted...

Here's what we know. His real name is J. B. Cripps (voice actor - Larry Kenny). We know that he trained in Portugal as an acrobat, former solder, former outlaw, can play the harmonica, and is a good shot with his carbine rifle.

I'm thinking he picked his cooking skills as a cook in the army. Married at least three times with no kids that we know of. From the looks of him, I'd say he was in his mid to late sixties. He hates dogs and he seems sweet on Maggie Fikes over at the moonshine shack.

To get the right word in the right place is a rare achievement. - Mark Twain, 1868
Kensaimage 2 months ago#10
Puniard posted...
I dragged an NPC to my camp and Cripps pulled out a gun and killed him!

Never seen that before!

Im gonna try that, too

1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Online
  3. Did you know Cripps can draw?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A