• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Online
  3. Legendary Animal Cooldowns
nbjjago 3 months ago#11
If you see the ? then it has spawned and in the area somewhere so your timer has started. Get it or not it's 3 days wait till the next one..
zebatov 3 months ago#12
So what happens if you’re in a public lobby with others who haven’t run into that legendary animal? Does it not spawn for them either?
If the truth is bothersome, then change what's true.
jedgar33797 3 months ago#13
zebatov posted...
So what happens if you’re in a public lobby with others who haven’t run into that legendary animal? Does it not spawn for them either?
It’ll spawn for them, it’ll show up on your radar if you’re close enough too. You can exploit this with friends, as long as someone in the group hasn’t triggered that species legendary animal, Harriet missions included.

edit:

I think if you’re all in posse together, the cool down for that species will be for everyone currently in free roam with you. But don’t quote me on that one.
XBL / PSN: jedgar33797
Analog, digital, stereo, mono I don't care, GTA is a hard act to follow.
(edited 3 months ago)
nbjjago 3 months ago#14
zebatov posted...

It's like if you pick a collectable up, it's gone for you for 24hrs but it's still there available for everyone else...
zebatov 3 months ago#15
So I found the moon beaver yesterday, and my cousin ran over to get what he needed. Well he still needed a photo because I had already sedated it. Not knowing what would happen, I ran off to chase a regular beaver that had darted almost over to Emerald Ranch for its sample while my cousin is standing with the legendary, and it disappeared right in front of him. So I guess even if you both haven’t found one, the person who triggers it controls the animal. Woops.

And yes I understand with the card analogy. You can be riding together and it can spawn, it just won’t show for you.
(edited 3 months ago)
Puniard 2 months ago#16
I ALWAYS get this yellow ? DURING A f***ING MISSION

Realyy pisses me off, cos they don't spaw when I'm doing NOTHING do they?
"Well, we will see if there is iron in your words." - Vulcan Raven, Metal Gear Solid.
zebatov 2 months ago#17
My cousin and I were noticing that as well. It’s like the chances of them spawning go up from 5% to 95% or something.

I try to trick the game into thinking I’m not looking for them by not setting waypoints in their area and just waltzing around picking herbs.
Puniard 2 months ago#18
Solo lobby is the way to go when hunting random legendary animals I reckon.
"Well, we will see if there is iron in your words." - Vulcan Raven, Metal Gear Solid.
Puniard 1 month ago#19
Guess what? Doing Moonshine sale and yellow ? pops up!

ARRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(edited 1 month ago)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Online
  3. Legendary Animal Cooldowns
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A