• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Online
  3. Ya cry babies happy now ?

User Info: DatPlatBoy

DatPlatBoy
1 week ago#1
They balanced the economy now making it easier to get everything way too quick. Do not complain that you are bored and have nothing to work towards anymore because you cried and wanted things to become cheaper.
PSN: AzNFoLk
Wait....What happened?

User Info: _Caker_

_Caker_
1 week ago#2
"waaah you bullied my poor billion dollar company-friend into screwing you less waaaah! You bullies!"

That's how pathetic you sound when fanboys say this weird s***, btw.
I disagree.
http://i.imgur.com/E11krvB.gif

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
1 week ago#3
No it won't, because you still have to level to get that s***...so what the f*** are you on about?
"There's a bear over there, with a ribbon in her hair and she says, "Howdy Doo!"
O_/_/ - This is the stance.

User Info: testyourmight11

testyourmight11
1 week ago#4
I thought the prices for weapons were fair. You gotta Make people work for the better stuff lol

User Info: rengokum

rengokum
1 week ago#5
DatPlatBoy posted...
They balanced the economy now making it easier to get everything way too quick. Do not complain that you are bored and have nothing to work towards anymore because you cried and wanted things to become cheaper.

dude. are you serious with this s***??? do you actually think that this grind is rewarding? the game is a game tailored around living life as as a outlaw. not a cabela's big game hunter simulator.

and what are you talking about people whining about the games economy. its literally 99
% of the community who hates this grind because its not rewarding. sure you can hunt and fish all day but there needs to be something to break up the monotony, missions pay next to nothing and don't reward you nearly enough xp for completion. and i get why your upset with this change, i do, now players are gonna be able to grind money and xp faster and with that reaps the rewards but for people like you your gonna be stuck playing your way and your gonna get trampled by the playerbase. it sucks but that's how these games go luckily R* is listening and with a change like this more changes are to come.

but if you are that 1% who actually likes the grind of this game go play EVE online or something cause this game is not for you.
"Step into my parlor said the spider to the fly" -Widowmaker.

User Info: DatPlatBoy

DatPlatBoy
1 week ago#6
rengokum posted...
DatPlatBoy posted...

dude. are you serious with this s***??? do you actually think that this grind is rewarding? the game is a game tailored around living life as as a outlaw. not a cabela's big game hunter simulator.

and what are you talking about people whining about the games economy. its literally 99
% of the community who hates this grind because its not rewarding. sure you can hunt and fish all day but there needs to be something to break up the monotony, missions pay next to nothing and don't reward you nearly enough xp for completion. and i get why your upset with this change, i do, now players are gonna be able to grind money and xp faster and with that reaps the rewards but for people like you your gonna be stuck playing your way and your gonna get trampled by the playerbase. it sucks but that's how these games go luckily R* is listening and with a change like this more changes are to come.

but if you are that 1% who actually likes the grind of this game go play EVE online or something cause this game is not for you.

Or maybe I enjoy the game for what it is, just because you want all the guns so you can act like you good don't mean we have to have s*** tweaked for your liking.
PSN: AzNFoLk
Wait....What happened?

User Info: xGenocidest

xGenocidest
1 week ago#7
K. They lowered the cost of a few weapons, and also lowered the price you get for hunting/fishing the most valuable animals.

So no, people wont get stuff that much faster.
-

User Info: sovereignreign

sovereignreign
1 week ago#8
when did they fix this.... tell me!!!!

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
1 week ago#9
DatPlatBoy posted...
rengokum posted...
DatPlatBoy posted...

Or maybe I enjoy the game for what it is, just because you want all the guns so you can act like you good don't mean we have to have s*** tweaked for your liking.

What it was, was hours grinding fish or hunting.

Not everyone like mindless s*** grind like you.

User Info: Razgriiz

Razgriiz
1 week ago#10
xGenocidest posted...
K. They lowered the cost of a few weapons, and also lowered the price you get for hunting/fishing the most valuable animals.

So no, people wont get stuff that much faster.

Yeah they will. Not that it's a bad thing. Other payouts are increased across the board, and the Valentine exploit still works beautifully
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man. Its own blood, and madness soon cover the earth. From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Online
  3. Ya cry babies happy now ?
  • Topic Archived