• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Online
  3. These griefers are pissing me off.

User Info: The Wheelman1

The Wheelman1
1 week ago#1
Stop goddamn shooting me! I lost 3 perfect animal carcasses because I got killed by some bloodthirsty dick on the way to the butcher. I'm so sick and tired of it.
XBox Live GT: MastaMez PSN: KoolMez
The Topic Killer \_0_/

User Info: G_U_G

G_U_G
1 week ago#2
Although I do not grief I would think a game about outlaws would have griefers. Then again, hunting and fishing is the name of the game here so maybe this game should have a name change. Hell, the biggest complaints I have seen is that of fishing/hunting and griefers. I have not had anybody do this to me yet but in a game like this I expected it. Seems like everyone is just running to fish and hunt.

User Info: Stack-bundles

Stack-bundles
1 week ago#3
This is a Rockstar game... Gta was cops and robbers... RDR is cowboys and Indians.... U kill npc online and off rob stores and trains.... What did u think was gonna happen online??
Sksksks SQUAD UP Sheek riot in pce stack bundles

User Info: Vashu

Vashu
1 week ago#4
Hopefully something changes soon to curb this kind of behavior. Having them gain wanted status and bounties would be a good start. Adding passive mode would help too.

User Info: G_U_G

G_U_G
1 week ago#5
"What did u think was gonna happen online??"

Honestly, I have been hearing it is hunting and fishing. Going by this "Stop goddamn shooting me! I lost 3 perfect animal carcasses..." and reading around fishing is a major money getting from this game. Same with hunting. Forget cowboys and Indians or robbing stores and trains. The big money is in those activities. Or so it seems. I like that aspect but I did not really expect it to be such a large part of this game. I thought there would be a lot of bank/train robberies and gang battle really.

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
1 week ago#6
Get too close to me and I shoot first and ask questions later.

If you approach me in the wild I just assume your intentions are not good and put a bullet between your eyes.
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 week ago#7
OhGood posted...

If you approach me in the wild I just assume your intentions are not good and put a bullet between your eyes.

I do the opposite. I dont shoot till I'm shot at or dead. Then it's on. :)

TC if you ever want someone to play with I'd be willing to join ya.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: TobyVonToby

TobyVonToby
1 week ago#8
Stack-bundles posted...
U kill npc online and off rob stores and trains

I've seen you make this claim in a couple threads like it's equivilant. The NPCs are visual renderings of little bits of code. They don't have agendas, goals, or s*** to do. Other players do.

User Info: chitown82

chitown82
1 week ago#9
Thats how some people enjoy playing, deal with it.

User Info: The Wheelman1

The Wheelman1
1 week ago#10
OhGood posted...

I wasnt even that close to him. I literally rode right past him and got shot in the back. Not threatening in the slightest.
XBox Live GT: MastaMez PSN: KoolMez
The Topic Killer \_0_/
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Online
  3. These griefers are pissing me off.
  • Topic Archived