Animal Crossing Wishlist vol 1

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing
  3. Animal Crossing Wishlist vol 1

User Info: Digital-Daemon

Digital-Daemon
1 week ago#1
Ability to play any NES games from our NSO sub in our houses please!
...so the World might be mended...

User Info: fangirl_squee

fangirl_squee
1 week ago#2
I really doubt we'll be getting NES games since Nintendo seems to be pushing playing NES games with the new paid online service...

I'm really hoping for amiibo card compatibility similar to New Leaf and more villagers per town.
Giveaway/Weeding Town FC: 0963-4757-5638
DA: 4F00-0012-5617 (hamster town), 4F00-0026-1DD3 (sanrio town) & 5B00-000F-5AF1.

User Info: Digital-Daemon

Digital-Daemon
1 week ago#3
fangirl_squee posted...
I really doubt we'll be getting NES games since Nintendo seems to be pushing playing NES games with the new paid online service...

I'm really hoping for amiibo card compatibility similar to New Leaf and more villagers per town.

Think you missed my point.

I think the ones we get with our sub should become unlocked placeable and playable items within AC. Not for non subscribers.
...so the World might be mended...

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
1 week ago#4
I'd like to see the scale of your town expanded a bit. And to go along with that, add some additional options for moving around more quickly, such as using a bike or rollerskates.
The fight for Net Neutrality is still not over!
If you care about the modern state of the internet, then please take action to protect Net Neutrality!

User Info: HerbieHusk

HerbieHusk
1 week ago#5
Music
1. Ability to choose you OST: GCN, WW/CF, NL, or an original.
2. Portable music device to listen to KK songs anywhere.
3. Improve the start menu sound effects. I loved the GCN ones, they’ve kinda sucked since then.

Things left behind in recent entries
1. Bring back the lottery.
2. Bring back the journal.
3. Bring back balls in village.
4. Bring back the pile of leaves.

Other
1. Remove the camera limitations. Just like in our house, let us view the town from any reasonable angle.
2. Have a customizable front and backyard.

User Info: fangirl_squee

fangirl_squee
1 week ago#6
Digital-Daemon posted...
fangirl_squee posted...

Think you missed my point.

I think the ones we get with our sub should become unlocked placeable and playable items within AC. Not for non subscribers.

I did, apologies! 😅
Giveaway/Weeding Town FC: 0963-4757-5638
DA: 4F00-0012-5617 (hamster town), 4F00-0026-1DD3 (sanrio town) & 5B00-000F-5AF1.
Make everything in the catalog orderable once you obtain an item. I think it's stupid that unorderable items you'll never use will clog up space in your storage because of fear that you'll never get it back once you get rid of it when you want to display it unless you start a new save file.

Have a method to obtain your golden tools again if you accidentally throw it away too.
I'm Baby Luigi's biggest fan, a rather cantankerous female.
Left 4 Dead 2 is the best Mario-based shooter.

User Info: HerbieHusk

HerbieHusk
1 week ago#8
I know they’re series mainstays now, but there’s no reason to punish people with multiple negative reinforcements in a casual game.

Please get rid of the weeds, erosion, neighbors yelling at you for not talking to them, and neighbors randomly moving away when you haven’t picked the game up for a month.

User Info: zebracakes

zebracakes
1 week ago#9
All the innovative features from HHD that were absent from NL:Welcome amiibo, including the ability to have interior customizable doors, (customizable) curtains, ability to hang furniture from ceilings, ambient sounds, ability to have shrubs and trees outside of their seasonal peak restrictions (ex: hydrangeas blooming year-round, versus for a mere two weeks in June / Cherry blossoms all year, vs. ten days in April), ability to place furniture outside(!!!), map choices with all climates represented (snowy/desert/mountainous/tropical, island(s), etc.), and whatever else I've forgotten.

Oh, and this feature was not present in HHD, but expand upon stairways and let us design them, as well. The past twenty years has just been those basic wooden stairs in a dark hallway.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
1 week ago#10
HerbieHusk posted...
I know they’re series mainstays now, but there’s no reason to punish people with multiple negative reinforcements in a casual game.

Please get rid of the weeds, erosion, neighbors yelling at you for not talking to them, and neighbors randomly moving away when you haven’t picked the game up for a month.

Or at least, there should be some way to counteract these effects. Like, you could hire city workers to take care of weeds for you and facilitate permanent friendships between town members to give them a reason to stick around.
The fight for Net Neutrality is still not over!
If you care about the modern state of the internet, then please take action to protect Net Neutrality!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing
  3. Animal Crossing Wishlist vol 1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.