This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. PSA: You do not need to purchase Sanrio pack online contrary to advertisement

User Info: Doomerang

Doomerang
1 month ago#1
I just picked mine up from Melbourne Florida by going in and buying it. No online purchase required. This does not seem like an oversight, as the person in electronics seemed to be expecting people to ask about them. Normally items which are pick up only can’t be scanned in by normal means if I recall correctly but this went through properly.

The stupid title limitation made me sound like a caveman lol
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny / Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
Ultra Sun FC: 4957-6992-5147 IGN: Neil

User Info: yab

yab
1 month ago#2
stores aren't even open yet here I'm not going to camp the store just for them to decide they wanted to play by the rules.

User Info: Doomerang

Doomerang
1 month ago#3
@yab
stores aren't even open yet here I'm not going to camp the store just for them to decide they wanted to play by the rules.
I just edited my post to clarify. The guy in electronics who sold it to me seemed ready to answer your questions about it and knew that you can only buy up to two packs since he asked me how many I wanted. So this is some thing that they were instructed on.
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny / Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
Ultra Sun FC: 4957-6992-5147 IGN: Neil

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
1 month ago#4
Some stores that don't have pickup available are refusing to sell them, and others claim they're not out until the 28th.

User Info: MayorDarcy

MayorDarcy
1 month ago#5
I'm not impressed w/ the way Target is handling all this. If what they put out on the shelves are part of the stock for online orders, they'll then have to cancel some preorders :/

ACNH: Momo of Haven
DA: 0109-6875-5636

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
1 month ago#6
Totally Ymmv. Stopped in a target close to errands. No amiibo cards for purchase.
AC - Violet on Penny. (N), Rose on Sapphire (S)

User Info: MerenwenHelyane

MerenwenHelyane
1 month ago#7
the target I ordered mine from wasn't selling to walk ups, they were telling people had to be done online for pickup, then he would say however we sold out within 5 min of it going live :P

There were a lot of angry people wanting a pack and was so thankful I was able to get a pack for myself.
MiMi@My Getaway NH/Apples. Liam@Pearl Reef NH/Peaches Socrates@Hyperland SH/Cherries please ping using @ when addressing so I get the alert ty!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. PSA: You do not need to purchase Sanrio pack online contrary to advertisement
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A