This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizions: Players Over 30 (Part 74)

User Info: PaulWilko11

PaulWilko11
3 days ago#1
Welcome to the island life! All players 30 and over are welcome.

If you’d like to be included on our spreadsheet, feel free to let Too_Many_Pets know some things like Switch friend code, Switch profile name, island name, IGN, Northern or Southern Hemisphere, and anything else you’d like to have shown here: https://tinyurl.com/rkok5bj

Rules

Please be respectful to each other and behave respectfully on other islands. Remember that you are a visitor, and each host may have different expectations while you are visiting another island. If you have questions about what is ok, just ask. In general, hosts often don’t like visitors to shake trees, pluck flowers, or buy limited items at the shop, although those things are fine if the host has agreed.

These rules may change from time to time, so please make sure to review them occasionally.

Thanks, and have fun!

P.S. If the topic comments are nearing 500, the next topic may be created by:
(1) starting a new topic with title format “Club Old Horizons: Players Over 30 (Part XX)”
(2) copying the text of this post and pasting into the new post
(3) selecting the “online” flair
IGN: Megan | Oh?...DEBG xx \o/ | "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." Be Safe.xxx

User Info: Two-Face

Two-Face
3 days ago#2
My gate is open for Saharah now. She's trapped east of my museum.
Fry: Attention New New Yorkers: stop acting so stupid!
@punquin My weekend has started, and I have a decent bunch of DIYs waiting for your son! Let me know when you want me to come over and drop them. Of course, it doesn't have to be today, but I'll be busy on Sunday. :-D
"There is no cloud. It's just someone else's computer." -- Unknown
Proud feminist and Nintendo fanboy.

User Info: keysmash

keysmash
3 days ago#4
@punquin i usually wait until I have good turnip prices at nooks and then find someone with their island set to Sunday.

I got a maple leaf pouchet diy if anyone needs.
AC:NH. Luna of Astera DA 7072 0895 8244

PaulWilko11
3 days ago#5
Thanks Two-Face much appreciated! 😊
IGN: Megan | Oh?...DEBG xx \o/ | "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." Be Safe.xxx

Two-Face
3 days ago#6
PaulWilko11 posted...
Thanks Two-Face much appreciated! 😊
You're welcome.

PaulWilko11
3 days ago#7
@Kanuke98 thanks for the mail I will be giving her princess also :) I love all my mail <3
@keysmash
I got a maple leaf pouchet diy if anyone needs.
My girlfriend is struggling with those balloons, and I know she's missing that particular one. I'd be happy if I could get it! (Ingmar from Emeraldana.)
"There is no cloud. It's just someone else's computer." -- Unknown
Proud feminist and Nintendo fanboy.

User Info: Wanda1959

Wanda1959
3 days ago#9
Hello everyone,
I don't remember who mentioned that I need the Train-station Flooring in the last thread "But Yes, I need it!" ☺

If you want my FC, PM me.
Wishlist Link: https://villagerdb.com/user/wanda1959

Two-Face
3 days ago#10
Wanda1959 posted...
Hello everyone,
I don't remember who mentioned that I need the Train-station Flooring in the last thread "But Yes, I need it!" ☺
@Wanda1959 My gate is still open if you want to buy it.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizions: Players Over 30 (Part 74)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A