This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ambrup

Ambrup
1 month ago#1
I have only white diner furniture. I’ve seen pictures of it in red or in black and white. Is there a way to color pieces you buy or find?

Ambrup
1 month ago#2
Also, where do you get patterns for outdoor pavers that are not solid? They look more like random bricks or stones with grass between them, all within one tile.

User Info: 5963

1 month ago#3
Ambrup posted...
I have only white diner furniture. I’ve seen pictures of it in red or in black and white. Is there a way to color pieces you buy or find?
The Nookling shop will only ever sell one color of an item or set. The others can be gotten from trees, balloons, villager gifts, Redd, Wisp, etc. Or if you have NSO, you can trade for them.

Ambrup posted...
Also, where do you get patterns for outdoor pavers that are not solid? They look more like random bricks or stones with grass between them, all within one tile.
One of the color options for custom designs is transparency, allowing the grass, sand, or whatever path type is underneath to show through.
Err... Oh dear. I guess that doesn't really qualify as "news," does it?

User Info: Wetterdew

Wetterdew
1 month ago#4
And regarding the custom patterns, if you paid for nintendo's online, you can download ones other people have made by going to the machine in the able sisters' shop and entering the design code. Or, if you're visiting a dream town, you can download that town's designs from the machine terminal outdoors.
rip to all the animals killed in wildfires.

Ambrup
1 month ago#5
I didn’t realize you can download at Abel Sisters or from the machine terminal in dream towns. Do people design those elaborate images using the AC design tool or are they importing from a graphics program? I tried making my own designs but they are very simplistic.

User Info: SevenIsland

SevenIsland
1 month ago#6
Some people do use a program to pixelate an image but also there are people who enjoy doing pixel art and are pretty good at it.
ACNH: Seven
Oranges, roses, hyacinths, tulips
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A