This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. What do we get for completing the entire museum?

User Info: Babyseal

Babyseal
3 weeks ago#1
I only 2 more marine critters, 3 fish, 7 bugs and 7 art pieces...

User Info: B4ND

B4ND
3 weeks ago#2
Nothing.

User Info: JEWJUBUG

JEWJUBUG
3 weeks ago#3
satisfaction.:)
https://youtu.be/7w-icAETkMM
I changed the link but... no one noticed

User Info: NicksFixed

NicksFixed
3 weeks ago#4
Why do you have to 'get' something? Isn't completing the museum the reward in itself?

Babyseal
3 weeks ago#5
NicksFixed posted...
Why do you have to 'get' something? Isn't completing the museum the reward in itself?
I was just asking. I wanted maybe a special trophy or item to increase my HHA score even further! My goal has been 400k points for a while. That okay with you?

User Info: Scrappy-Doo

Scrappy-Doo
3 weeks ago#6
NicksFixed posted...

In the original game you got a Museum Model if I remember correctly. You could get all these models of the buildings, the acres, and the train & track and build a miniature of your town.
"Ta dadada ta daaa! Puppy Power!"

Babyseal
3 weeks ago#7
Scrappy-Doo posted...
In the original game you got a Museum Model if I remember correctly. You could get all these models of the buildings, the acres, and the train & track and build a miniature of your town.
Just completed marine critters and am about to finish fishing my last fish. Fingers crossed!

User Info: xTrinitix

xTrinitix
3 weeks ago#8
I think Blathers just makes a comment about finishing the museum. I finished mine a little while ago and didn’t get anything special. I did get a great deal of satisfaction out of completing it though! I’ve never completed an AC museum before so it felt awesome to do so.

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
3 weeks ago#9
You get the treasure thousands of pirates have been dying to find for over decades, Gol D. Roger's legendary One Piece!
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec

Babyseal
2 weeks ago#10
darealest47 posted...
You get the treasure thousands of pirates have been dying to find for over decades, Gol D. Roger's legendary One Piece!
You get gol d Rogers's gol D fishing rod recipe which I already had for completing the fish section at least?
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. What do we get for completing the entire museum?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A