This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. I got my first repeat visitor for the two weeks since the update...

User Info: King_of_Flan

King_of_Flan
3 weeks ago#1
Kicks. Bleh. Guess bad RNG is still bad RNG.
|{1n6_0f_F|4n
3DS FC: 0061-0713-5038 All five Battle Maison trophies in Pokemon X on 4/15/2014

User Info: mtpfreak

mtpfreak
3 weeks ago#2
Seeing as this is the second week since the update, and there are only nine special visitors across a ten day period, you are certain to get at least one repeat visitors each successive week.

User Info: King_of_Flan

King_of_Flan
3 weeks ago#3
mtpfreak posted...
Seeing as this is the second week since the update, and there are only nine special visitors across a ten day period, you are certain to get at least one repeat visitors each successive week.
I am aware. Too bad it had to be Kicks.
|{1n6_0f_F|4n
3DS FC: 0061-0713-5038 All five Battle Maison trophies in Pokemon X on 4/15/2014

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
3 weeks ago#4
mtpfreak posted...
This.

Last week I had Redd, Kicks, Flick, Saharah, and Gulliver.

This week I need to get Leif, Label, Idiot, and Gullivarrr. This leaves the spot for one more from last week. Seeing I got Redd first last week, I would hope I see him again this week but I'm already sure it won't be him because RNG.
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. I got my first repeat visitor for the two weeks since the update...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A