This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. best diy you've gotten from a bottle?

User Info: lon3wanderer

lon3wanderer
4 weeks ago#1
i’m going with gold armor or bonsai shelf. it’s mostly just garbage tho

User Info: silentgrace7

silentgrace7
4 weeks ago#2
I got the golden toilet from a bottle 😂😂 I was pretty excited since it was my first gold recipe. I think that’s also how I got my dark cosmo crown recipe, which I had been wanting to get ever since I bred my black cosmos

User Info: xvolution

xvolution
4 weeks ago#3
Golden armor
I have accepted my fate. I know that I am evil. As are each and every one of you.
When hope is gone, undo this lock and send me forth for a moonlit walk.

lon3wanderer
4 weeks ago#4
silentgrace7 posted...
I got the golden toilet from a bottle 😂😂 I was pretty excited since it was my first gold recipe. I think that’s also how I got my dark cosmo crown recipe, which I had been wanting to get ever since I bred my black cosmos

haha nice i think i’ve gotten a few of those and yes most of my crowns have come from the bottles but i never wear any or make wreaths so i’m not so excited for those

xvolution posted...
Golden armor

🥂

User Info: NeoBowser

NeoBowser
4 weeks ago#5
i mean i got golden armour too... but what can i do with it 😬

i think palm tree lamp diy is my favourite its all over my island
I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling my feeling my'

User Info: silentgrace7

silentgrace7
4 weeks ago#6
lon3wanderer posted...
haha nice i think i’ve gotten a few of those and yes most of my crowns have come from the bottles but i never wear any or make wreaths so i’m not so excited for those

🥂
i have an affinity for any of the crowns that use dark or purple flowers ;u; I eventually want to make wreaths to put on all of my villagers doors, but that requires me actually getting the last of the pansy and windflower color variants lol (I got so burnt out after finally getting my blue roses that I gave up on active selective breeding for a wee bit xD)

User Info: xvolution

xvolution
4 weeks ago#7
NeoBowser posted...
i mean i got golden armour too... but what can i do with it 😬

i think palm tree lamp diy is my favourite its all over my island
It's one of the components for that giant Robot Hero statue
I have accepted my fate. I know that I am evil. As are each and every one of you.
When hope is gone, undo this lock and send me forth for a moonlit walk.

User Info: KetsuekiBara

KetsuekiBara
4 weeks ago#8
Pitfall seed. At the time I got it, I didn't even know if pitfalls were in the game or not. Promptly made and buried one in anticipation of my friend visiting, and about died laughing at her reaction to falling into it.

lon3wanderer
4 weeks ago#9
KetsuekiBara posted...
Pitfall seed. At the time I got it, I didn't even know if pitfalls were in the game or not. Promptly made and buried one in anticipation of my friend visiting, and about died laughing at her reaction to falling into it.

haha awesome i can’t remember where i got mine maybe from a villager but it was early on had a few fun moments with it before my girlfriend realized what was going on

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
4 weeks ago#10
Nothing. All my good ones came from villagers.

Blue Rose Wreath
Western Styled Stone
Zen Styled Stone
Stone Lanterns

Robot Hero I bought with miles.

All my golden stuff came from Pecan or Ankha if I remember correctly except for golden armour. I got that from Tex.
Golden flooring, walls, seat, toilet, etc, all came from Pecan and Ankha.
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. best diy you've gotten from a bottle?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A