This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Really want to continue loving this game but

User Info: Igatsol21

Igatsol21
3 weeks ago#1
man it REALLY feels like a chore now. What are you guys doing to keep yourselves interested and make it fresh?

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
3 weeks ago#2
My island not done yet would be one.
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics

User Info: drew9966

drew9966
3 weeks ago#3
I"m into breeding flowers, I could just get them from people but I'm enjoying doing it myself. Darn blue roses won't spawn....grrrr....I'm enjoying myself......grrrr.
It's 2020 and not the bronze age, time to move on and start using common sense.

User Info: NeoBowser

NeoBowser
3 weeks ago#4
i keep coming up with small and big building projects. takes me a week or two to finish the tasks because of ordering and organizing items. i felt like u about a month ago, when we didnt know about the summer update. i was uninspired and realized this game is really for building
I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling my feeling my'

User Info: colt85

colt85
3 weeks ago#5
Yup, it's really slow.

-Villagers hardly ever want to move out or visit the campsite.
-Only saw Redd like twice since the update, haven't seen even Gulliver longer before that
-Terraforming is way too tedious
-Balloons are really uncommon, and when they appear it's mostly trash. Haven't received summer DIYs. Though summer shells hardly spawn in my beach anyway
http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
3DS (2294 6040 1182) NNID (Calkubo)

User Info: Inferno00

Inferno00
3 weeks ago#6
- Work on my other houses.
- Try to get even more money so I can work on said houses and get other expensive items I don't have yet. Hopefully my latest turnip purchase pays off and I get over 10 million this time.
- Buy and craft items for my friends.
- Search on the mystery islands whenever someone moves.
- Wait for the next trailer to arrive.
"Burn in the fires of Inferno!"

User Info: DOTBHDD

DOTBHDD
3 weeks ago#7
I lowkey play like once or twice a week

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
3 weeks ago#8
I'm going to level my island and start again from the ground up. I have everything in a way that I like right now, but I'm basically out of stuff to do when I get my robot hero (only gold armor needed now!)

However, if the Dream Suite gets revealed as part of the August update, I'll leave it for a while. It wouldn't be interesting to have people come see an empty green square.

User Info: Kyle_Clarthy

Kyle_Clarthy
3 weeks ago#9
drew9966 posted...
I"m into breeding flowers, I could just get them from people but I'm enjoying doing it myself. Darn blue roses won't spawn....grrrr....I'm enjoying myself......grrrr.

I feel you! I’ve been trying to breed my own blue roses for weeks now. It’s so depressing! 😅

3DS FC: 5456 - 0313 - 8777
PSN: KyleClarthy Switch: 1651-5321-5534

User Info: monkyby87

monkyby87
3 weeks ago#10
This is right around the time in AC games when the new players and casuals start to drop off.
3DS FC: 5344-0417-6988
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Really want to continue loving this game but
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A