This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. How do you bid on a villager on Nookazon?

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
3 weeks ago#1
One of my villagers is moving away and I want a specific villager to take his place once his plot is empty. I’ve been told that Nookazon is the best place to use. I created an account there and I see that they have multiple posts for the villager that I want at very reasonable trades.

Has anyone here bidded for villagers on Nookazon? How does it work exactly?
"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together." - The Beatles
Follow me on Twitter @parKb5

User Info: mjalal100

mjalal100
3 weeks ago#2
Make an account and then click on the listing you're interested in. You'll see the current offers people have made, if any. If you want to post a better offer, click on "make an offer" and then put down the NMTs/bells/items you want to trade. If they accept your offer, you'll get a notification where they'll send you a dodo code to come talk to the villager.

You may not get offers accepted if you have 0 ratings (due to scammers being widespread on the site), so I'd encourage trying to make a simple trade first (either make your own listing for trade or trade for something you're looking for), get a 5 star rating, and then begin bidding for villagers.

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
3 weeks ago#3
mjalal100 posted...
Make an account and then click on the listing you're interested in. You'll see the current offers people have made, if any. If you want to post a better offer, click on "make an offer" and then put down the NMTs/bells/items you want to trade. If they accept your offer, you'll get a notification where they'll send you a dodo code to come talk to the villager.

You may not get offers accepted if you have 0 ratings (due to scammers being widespread on the site), so I'd encourage trying to make a simple trade first (either make your own listing for trade or trade for something you're looking for), get a 5 star rating, and then begin bidding for villagers.
Ahhh, so it might be better to post a topic on the trade board here and on Nookazon just incase?

i don’t TT so I’ll only get a day to get the villager I want. I don’t think that’s enough time to get a 5-star rating.
"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together." - The Beatles
Follow me on Twitter @parKb5

User Info: mjalal100

mjalal100
3 weeks ago#4
You just need 1 "5 star rating" and it'll display you as such. Look for a recent listing where the seller is active (marked by a green dot) and ask them to rate you once the trade is done. It shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes.

Items that you can buy for cheap: flowers, cheaper DIYs, clothes, some furniture, etc. you can search anything on Nookazon
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. How do you bid on a villager on Nookazon?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A