This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Who do you want to move out?

User Info: Takagi

Takagi
4 weeks ago#31
No one. All my villagers are perfect. I do miss Raddle but I have no idea who I'd kick him out for and I mostly play late at night so I'd never see him anyway.

User Info: ImnotOasisGamer

ImnotOasisGamer
4 weeks ago#32
I’m not sure if I should have Kitt or Elvis move out. Unrelated but is Yuka a snooty?
Get ready for the 22nd... Y'all have to obey me on my birthday!

User Info: RussiaOne

RussiaOne
4 weeks ago#33
If I had to choose...

Al.

Yes, I am

User Info: Tha_Man_DS

Tha_Man_DS
4 weeks ago#34
Dobie or Dell.
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
Switch FC: SW-3553-2450-1242

User Info: L621

L621
4 weeks ago#35
Phantom_Nook posted...
June moved in from a friends town when I had a free space before I could go island hopping myself. she's cute, but she throws off my villagers gender ratio and I already have Pekoe, the best normal bear.
I have Pekoe too and I love her.

The next to get the chop from me is Reneigh. I chose her because she seemed good enough at the time and I was worried about who I'd end up with if the game RNG'ed someone for me, but she has annoyed me from about day two of having her. Plus I already have Flo (who isn't annoying), and I'm working on getting Cherry. I don't want too many of the same personality type.

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
4 weeks ago#36
No one. I like my current set-up. We all get along well.
Sometimes I wonder if there's a man out there who has what it takes to make an honest woman out of me: sodium pentohal. Switch SW-8475-5828-9288. PSN Ana Kerie

User Info: NovaWill

NovaWill
4 weeks ago#37
firedoom666 posted...
Al

I am just waiting for him to give me his photo so I can be rid of him

@firedoom666

THIS!!!! He just moved in for me and he's so goddamn UGLY!

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
4 weeks ago#38
NovaWill posted...
@firedoom666

THIS!!!! He just moved in for me and he's so goddamn UGLY!
But... he's not ugly.
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
4 weeks ago#39
Hazel. Possibly one of the ugliest villagers I have ever seen. I've been ignoring her because I heard that that lowers a villager's friendship, and they'll ask to move out when it gets low enough.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 27
Want: Ghost of Tsushima, Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe, Psychonauts 2, No More Heroes 3, Bully 2, Atomic Heart

User Info: mefwa

mefwa
4 weeks ago#40
r O a L d
I need mental help because of turnips
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Who do you want to move out?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A