This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Who do you want to move out?

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 weeks ago#1
I don't want to come off as a jerk, but I do not care for Benjamin. His design is boring, I don't like the red eyes with yellow fur, and he has the exact same personality as Benedict (whom I like a lot more)

Then there is Freckles. Again, I really don't like her design, pink with brown hair...ugh. Also, I already have a duck, the best duck actually (Molly)

Here's hoping they eventually leave and get replaced with Whitney and that demonic looking horse.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: amgoosehjonk

amgoosehjonk
4 weeks ago#2
Rasher, Bud, Lucha, Jacques, and possibly Zucker.
am goose. goose go hjonk. it's not that hard.
current mood: https://youtu.be/rfsyFrTIF_U

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
4 weeks ago#3
You mean on your island or on mine? As I don't know your villagers.

I have Canberra, Dom, Audie, Carrie, Pecan, Lucky, Ankha, Spike, Raymond, and Savannah.
I think you can guess who I want gone, but can't for a while because the creature not coughing up the picture I need to defile.
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
4 weeks ago#4
That's no way to talk about Lucky

On topic idk, had to put the stop on Bob trying to move out as there's no Lazy I'd want other than Sherb I guess

I've had Ellie as my normie since the game came out but wouldn't mind swapping her for the most ironic normie of all time aka Caroline aka the manga artist
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec

User Info: NeoBowser

NeoBowser
4 weeks ago#5
probably zell. im just not as fond of him as i am of the others, but i like him a lot still.

and with pain in my heart, sherb. he is everything but he is also my third lazy. im missing a jock and a cranky and three dummies talking about their bug friends and stained clothes is a bit too much. i like drago because he was the first lazy villager, he is also an aquarius and he has a cool and diverse theme. beau i found later on a mystery island and absolutely fell in love, his house is so great. sherb has an ugly house but wouldnt mind keeping him if only i had more villager slots.

but we dont and i know he is very popular so i will do a giveaway. he asked to leave twice already but i have no nintendo switch online atm
I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling my feeling my'

User Info: firedoom666

firedoom666
4 weeks ago#6
Al

I am just waiting for him to give me his photo so I can be rid of him
The Duke of Gravity in Smash Bros Big Brother!
Chibi-Robo for Smash Ultimate! SmashBurb was right about the number of Stages!

User Info: x_darkness_x666

x_darkness_x666
4 weeks ago#7
Aw, Benjamin is great! I'm glad villagers can't randomly move out anymore because I'd be upset if my Benjamin moved out.

I don't really have anyone I want to move out I guess. If I got a camper I really liked, I'd probably let Maggie or Rosie go. Other than those two, everyone else is staying.
FC: 5043-1457-2180 New Leaf Town: Zodiac

User Info: weemadarthur

weemadarthur
4 weeks ago#8
Julian. I gave him a fair shake, but smugs are not my favorite personality, and this Julian is a jerk besides.

But he KNOWS if he gives me a picture i’ll kick him. I’m sure he knows. That’s why he won’t give one.
Wee of Xysteria
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/catalog/acnh/weemadarthur?show=wishlist

User Info: DoctorPiranha3

DoctorPiranha3
4 weeks ago#9
Puddles. Gtfo
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Who do you want to move out?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A