This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. GAME: Create An Animal Crossing Creepy Pasta In This Thread

User Info: Tartarum

Tartarum
4 weeks ago#21
Here's one it involves the aliens and where the balloons supposedly come from, so they'll be short.

At 3:20 AM, you walk outside. The sky is clear. Just taking a stroll around town. You notice something different though. There are houses missing. You turn the game on and off everyday, the amount of houses has dwindled to 3 over the week. You talk to your villagers that are left. They're constantly thinking. You talk to them, and Rosie finally says: "You know, if you look at a TV at 3:30, they say you can hear what the visitors have to tell us" There are only 2 houses left. Whenever you see Rosie she has eyes as blank as Stitches. Whenever you talk to her she only says: "..." There are no houses left, the visitor center is gone, everything and everyone is gone. You decide to walk around your island for a bit. You open your map. Your house is gone. On the map there is only a ??? indicating something on the far side of the island, on the highest point of the island. The map closes by itself, you walk to the highest point. You notice the sky that was clear with a new moon, gets cloudy like a stormy day. All you see is a giant screen. The time is 3:30. The transmission comes on. You see the UFO on the screen. You hear a uncomfortable whirring sound. The screen has an alien appear. You hear the voice inside your head. No matter how much you lower the volume, you can hear the alien's sinister voice booming in your head. It shows you things, how all your villagers were taken. It shows you how the game, was playing you. Once the alien finishes talking, your character is hit with a bright light. A pained expression in their eyes as they try to grip to the cliff. After abducting them, the UFO flies away. The screen shows the same. The screen turns to static. No matter what you do, turning it off, turning it back on. Deleting the save data and rebooting the game. Animal Crossing: New Horizons never works again. Then you wake up, you find yourself in a dark room, with only piercing red eyes staring at you, with ominous garbled voices talking in your head. You see their mouths moving, but only hear it in your head. You can't take it anymore and pass out. Then while you dream, you see it. Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Your life was inside the game the whole time, the lazy villagers were warning you. The game was playing you, and the aliens are your paradox. End

User Info: Tartarum

Tartarum
4 weeks ago#22
This one is where the balloons come from.

Diving in the water on a full moon at midnight. You hear the hour change. A rumbling comes from underneath. A being with large, empty eyes stares at you. It grabs you, a painful piercing screech comes out of its mouth. Your character passes out. You awake at your house. You decide to turn the game off. When you come back on, you notice a balloon appears every 5 minutes. Every time you shoot one down, the same horrible screech echoes in your head. You pick the balloon up. Your inventory is full. It's full of presents. You can't swap them out, they register as lost items. So you drop the present. You stop playing for a few days hoping it'll let you get rid of them then. You go back on, you check your inventory, the presents are gone. You decide to go diving again. It's only 9PM, you think it's safe. You notice there are no fish in the water anymore. You see some bubbles hoping to catch something. You find a gross veined egg. You can't release it. You try diving again for something else, you find a grotesque creature that looks like a pale viperfish. Then you hear the screeching sound. You scramble back to shore. You are unable to open your inventory. Your character passes out. The screen fades to black. Then the title screen appears. You find yourself unable to play your character. Tom Nook appears on screen. "I'm sorry but you're unable to play at this time, might I suggest you make a new character. Thanks." So you decide to go through with it. Upon getting a slingshot, you see a weird purple balloon. You shoot it down. Inside the present, is the same diving suit you had on your last character. You hear the creepy sound. You decide to talk to a villager, they say:" Oh did you know there's a monster that supposedly lives in the water sending balloons? That why you see balloons every now and then" You decide to dive at midnight to find the monster. It appears, and you notice on its back are sunken faces, it looks at you and screams. You blackout. You wake up at your house. A balloon appears you shoot it down. Instead of a present there's a note. You read it: "Didn't you wonder why the DIYs keep repeating?" At the bottom right corner is the name of your last character. End

User Info: BigSwitchEnergy

BigSwitchEnergy
4 weeks ago#23
Tartarum posted...
This one is where the balloons come from.

Diving in the water on a full moon at midnight. You hear the hour change. A rumbling comes from underneath. A being with large, empty eyes stares at you. It grabs you, a painful piercing screech comes out of its mouth. Your character passes out. You awake at your house. You decide to turn the game off. When you come back on, you notice a balloon appears every 5 minutes. Every time you shoot one down, the same horrible screech echoes in your head. You pick the balloon up. Your inventory is full. It's full of presents. You can't swap them out, they register as lost items. So you drop the present. You stop playing for a few days hoping it'll let you get rid of them then. You go back on, you check your inventory, the presents are gone. You decide to go diving again. It's only 9PM, you think it's safe. You notice there are no fish in the water anymore. You see some bubbles hoping to catch something. You find a gross veined egg. You can't release it. You try diving again for something else, you find a grotesque creature that looks like a pale viperfish. Then you hear the screeching sound. You scramble back to shore. You are unable to open your inventory. Your character passes out. The screen fades to black. Then the title screen appears. You find yourself unable to play your character. Tom Nook appears on screen. "I'm sorry but you're unable to play at this time, might I suggest you make a new character. Thanks." So you decide to go through with it. Upon getting a slingshot, you see a weird purple balloon. You shoot it down. Inside the present, is the same diving suit you had on your last character. You hear the creepy sound. You decide to talk to a villager, they say:" Oh did you know there's a monster that supposedly lives in the water sending balloons? That why you see balloons every now and then" You decide to dive at midnight to find the monster. It appears, and you notice on its back are sunken faces, it looks at you and screams. You blackout. You wake up at your house. A balloon appears you shoot it down. Instead of a present there's a note. You read it: "Didn't you wonder why the DIYs keep repeating?" At the bottom right corner is the name of your last character. End
Wowee

User Info: bluebeans

bluebeans
4 weeks ago#24
BigSwitchEnergy posted...
It's the cryptic hidden nature where I don't explain it that makes it creepy. You don't know why he's in the shop. It's the first tip off that's somethings wrong
Didn’t work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLtcsTbEjCI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thVHAHJ1Mig https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRDMyu20N4

BigSwitchEnergy
4 weeks ago#25
bluebeans posted...
Didn’t work.
Its ok to admit you were scared

User Info: Loudxmouth

Loudxmouth
4 weeks ago#26
Where is the pasta? I really thought we had to name pasta dishes after villagers... Which I already thought was bizzare, but this is a whole other level.
Switch FC: 3148-5731-2032 (Animal Crossing)
Switch FC: 6720-8784-3895 (Pokemon SwSh)

BigSwitchEnergy
4 weeks ago#27
Loudxmouth posted...
Where is the pasta? I really thought we had to name pasta dishes after villagers... Which I already thought was bizzare, but this is a whole other level.
It's just a name! I do not know the origin

User Info: ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth
4 weeks ago#28
BigSwitchEnergy posted...
It's just a name! I do not know the origin

Iirc it came from copypasta which had to do with the copy/paste nature of the stories. I'm not quite sure how copy/paste became copypasta, but copypasta to creepypasta is an easy enough leap to make.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. GAME: Create An Animal Crossing Creepy Pasta In This Thread
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A