This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. GAME: Create An Animal Crossing Creepy Pasta In This Thread

User Info: BigSwitchEnergy

BigSwitchEnergy
4 weeks ago#1
I'll start.

I hadn't touched Animal Crossing: New Horizons in a couple of weeks. Life got busy. Work is returning to normal (whatever the new normal may be), and 2020 is relentlessly developing new issues for me. Still, I thought about Animal Crossing: New Horizons every day. Seeing my villagers brought me warmth and fulfilled a social life I didn't have the time to curate myself.

Last night, I decided I really wanted to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons. So I stayed up late and turned on my Nintendo Switch, patiently waiting for the update bar to finish its race to 100% completion. It took a while. Even longer than a usual update on my slow internet. I found it strange, but I had already dedicated myself to staying up late.

Upon booting the game, my villager took a while to exit their house. Odd, but I guess the game has its own quirks. When my character finally left, I decided to walk to the shop. I only had about 15 minutes before it closed and I wanted to buy one of the new swimsuits. Tom Nook stared at me dead in the eyes as I purchased my yellow striped swimsuit - a colour I did not want (yellow is ugly).

I equipped the relevant items and decided to go swimming. I found out online you can jump from cliffs into the water. What a cool innovation from the previous games! I decided to give it a try. My character reached the edge of the cliff - but it hesitated. It was almost as if the character was resisting my actions. I presumed it was joycon drift. I pushed the joystick forward as hard as possible - and eventually my villager jumped. He went down headfirst and hit his head on a rock that appeared out of nowhere. Blood starting pouring from his head and the ocean began to turn red.

Pascal appeared and began bathing in the blood, laughing to himself, moving in a very uncanny valley manner. His limbs twisted and turned and I could hear his neck cracking. Suddenly light started appearing from the edge of the screen. All my villagers came marching towards the ocean, holding candles, in bright white robes - hoods over their heads. The only thing that lit their face were candles.

The villagers walked into the ocean, turning their bright white suits a dark red. They seemed to enjoy it - almost ritualistically. Tom Nook, Timmy and Tommy lifted my villagers corpse out of the ocean, and began to carry it off screen. I could not see what was happening. My switch was unresponsive. All I saw was the light of screen becoming brighter, some laughing and creepy singing in unison, and the ringing of the town hall bell.

I threw my switch against the wall and repeatedly started stamping on it. This demon is a curse from hell! I threw my Switch into the bathtub and started filling it up with water. I contacted the police and laughed in my face, telling me they had bigger problems to deal with than prank calls. I started crying. I decided to burn down my house.

When the ashes began to scatter and the police came to arrest me, the house was down to its foundations. In the remains of the house - my Nintendo Switch and the box for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

I could still hear the villagers laughing and singing.

User Info: Seedosan

Seedosan
4 weeks ago#2
How could you write this in prison if you got arrested? Prison iPhone?? OOh maybe do not touch the prison Nintendo Switch and play prison Animal Crossing: New Horizon so you do not get the Prison Yellow Striped Suit

smh people making up online lies for clout, go back to reddit child
It's-a-me, Mario! Wahoo!

BigSwitchEnergy
4 weeks ago#3
Seedosan posted...
How could you write this in prison if you got arrested? Prison iPhone?? OOh maybe do not touch the prison Nintendo Switch and play prison Animal Crossing: New Horizon so you do not get the Prison Yellow Striped Suit

smh people making up online lies for clout, go back to reddit child
Did someone piss in your cereal this morning? I'm just trying to have a fun creepypasta discussion and you're coming here and ribbing on me. It's an entertaining story. By the way modern prisons do have laptops and Internet! Get your head out the past (and something that rhymes with "pass")

Seedosan
4 weeks ago#4
BigSwitchEnergy posted...
Did someone piss in your cereal this morning? I'm just trying to have a fun creepypasta discussion and you're coming here and ribbing on me. It's an entertaining story. By the way modern prisons do have laptops and Internet! Get your head out the past (and something that rhymes with "pass")
Dude this is the internet get it through your head!! Is this your first time on it? Get out of here you just like making up things oof you should become a coronavirus reporter and talk about how effective masks are
It's-a-me, Mario! Wahoo!

BigSwitchEnergy
4 weeks ago#5
Seedosan posted...
Dude this is the internet get it through your head!! Is this your first time on it? Get out of here you just like making up things oof you should become a coronavirus reporter and talk about how effective masks are
I asked for a creepy pasta thread, not a plain old creep. Get out of here!!

Seedosan
4 weeks ago#6
BigSwitchEnergy posted...
I asked for a creepy pasta thread, not a plain old creep. Get out of here!!
Woah Boo! I am a user with common sense beware!!
It's-a-me, Mario! Wahoo!

User Info: Eliza-Schuyler

Eliza-Schuyler
4 weeks ago#7
Seedosan posted...
typical troll. don’t let them get into your head, they’re so attention starved that they feel the need to troll people and make them feel bad.
@ the troll you suck dude. go get a life instead of sitting here and trolling @BigSwitchEnergy
Remember- mental health comes first. Without good mental health, everything else falls apart. Take care of yourselves. I wish you good mental health~

User Info: SlayerKiller

SlayerKiller
4 weeks ago#8
The most alarming thing to me in that story is Tom Nook in the shop. Where did his nephews go?

If you are going to make it based off new horizons, maybe it would have been a better idea to mention seeing the nephews in the back laying down or something (to make the illusion that Tom murdered them)

BigSwitchEnergy
4 weeks ago#9
SlayerKiller posted...
The most alarming thing to me in that story is Tom Nook in the shop. Where did his nephews go?

If you are going to make it based off new horizons, maybe it would have been a better idea to mention seeing the nephews in the back laying down or something (to make the illusion that Tom murdered them)
But he didnt

BigSwitchEnergy
4 weeks ago#10
Eliza-Schuyler posted...
typical troll. don’t let them get into your head, they’re so attention starved that they feel the need to troll people and make them feel bad. you suck dude. go get a life instead of sitting here and trolling @BigSwitchEnergy
Yes stop trolling me. Please. @Seedosan
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. GAME: Create An Animal Crossing Creepy Pasta In This Thread
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A