This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
4 weeks ago#1
Not photos, "posters".

In the Nook shop, I have 6 posters of my villagers. Why? Where did these come from, and why only 6 of the 10 villagers?

It's been bothering me.

Thanks.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: NS-4701

NS-4701
4 weeks ago#2
If you go to Harv's island and take pictures with your villagers, you get their poster.
PSN: NS-4701 | NNID: NS-4701 SW-4146-9726-2116 | Xbox: NS4701
Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Phantasy Star Online 2

User Info: Dunedainsith

Dunedainsith
4 weeks ago#3
Of your villagers? Did you invite them to a photo shoot in Harv's Island? You get villager posters from Harv when you invite them to take photos with you.
I got soul but I'm not a soldier.

User Info: Ex_Zeo

Ex_Zeo
4 weeks ago#4
Did you do the wedding events? If you got to the reception part where you can invite some villagers, that's where they came from.
Video Game Wishlist: Chrono Break, Phantasy Star Online: C.A.R.D Revolution 2, Gunstar Heroes 2, Binary Domain 2, Divinity: Original Sin 3

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#5
IIRC the only way to get the Villager Poster is to scan the Villager amiibo while at Harv Island (it won't let you place the Villager, but you'll get the option to buy the poster once you return home)
GameFAQs mods punish you for complaining in replies and tell you to use the report system instead.
But then when you do, they totally ignore valid reports.

User Info: Yakra88

Yakra88
4 weeks ago#6
Did you completely ignore Harv calling you to tell you about ordering posters?
So, where is my dream? It is a continuation of reality.
But where is my reality? It is at the end of your dream.

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
4 weeks ago#7
Gargomon251 posted...
IIRC the only way to get the Villager Poster is to scan the Villager amiibo while at Harv Island (it won't let you place the Villager, but you'll get the option to buy the poster once you return home)
You don't have to scan anything. Just invite your villagers to the island by placing them from the villager tab.
You can add posters of non villagers through amiibo though.
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics

User Info: Inferno00

Inferno00
4 weeks ago#8
Speaking of the wedding, I'm surprised you don't get Harvey's and Orville's posters if you invite them to it.
"Burn in the fires of Inferno!"

User Info: Slime

Slime
4 weeks ago#9
The best part about this is that Harv tells you that the posters are available right after you bring the villagers to his island so it's literally impossible to not receive the notification.
A Slime draws near! Command?

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
4 weeks ago#10
Inferno00 posted...
Speaking of the wedding, I'm surprised you don't get Harvey's and Orville's posters if you invite them to it.
I'm not as I considered them event characters for the event there. They had special wedding stuff on too you couldn't take off.
I don't think I got Reese or Cyrus posters until I amiibo'd them in.
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A