This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Can you remove a villager hat?

User Info: Micah_the_wooly

Micah_the_wooly
4 weeks ago#1
A friend gave me a dream villager but no matter what I do he won't get rid of his stupid bandana. I've tried giving him other accessories but he still takes out the bandana the next day. I've heard some people say time travelling to bunny day removes all hats but others say that isn't consistent
3DS friend code: 2063-0437-2274

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
4 weeks ago#2
Micah_the_wooly posted...
A friend gave me a dream villager but no matter what I do he won't get rid of his stupid bandana. I've tried giving him other accessories but he still takes out the bandana the next day. I've heard some people say time travelling to bunny day removes all hats but others say that isn't consistent
If it's in the style and colour he likes, I don't think there's a way to remove without giving him something else to wear on his head.

BUT if someone knows how to removes accessories and can prove me wrong, please tell him and me how to take them off because I want an ugly cat to remove his glasses.
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics

User Info: Kunashi

Kunashi
4 weeks ago#3
Complain to Isabelle about what they wear.
what signature?

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#4
Kunashi posted...
Complain to Isabelle about what they wear.
Temporary, they'll be wearing it again soon enough.
The AC community is the worst I've seen, which surprises me, considering the nature of...
Actually I'm not surprised at all!

User Info: Micah_the_wooly

Micah_the_wooly
4 weeks ago#5
BloodMoon7 posted...
Temporary, they'll be wearing it again soon enough.
Isabelle doesn't even remove hats she just makes them change shirts. Supposedly she's supposed to clear their wardrobe and it's just a bug that still hasn't been fixed
3DS friend code: 2063-0437-2274

User Info: EHeroHaneKuribo

EHeroHaneKuribo
4 weeks ago#6
Isabelle doesn't (and isn't mean't to) remove in-game clothes. She's for removing custom designs/phrases that they've picked up.

I wish you could remove hates too. I gave Drago a Halo because I thought it would be cute... but it clips through his horns and looks stupid.

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 weeks ago#7
And this is why I don't give headgear to any permanent members of my island.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Can you remove a villager hat?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A