This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizons: Players Over 30, Part 44

User Info: RyGuy717

RyGuy717
4 weeks ago#491
It is time to go finds Rhonda's replacement. Hope I can find a nice normal to replace her. I really just hope this goes quickly.

edit: stopped at nooks to buy a net and again starting the day with no wetsuit in Nooks. I know I have them all thanks to Slime but I just find it weird.
SW-3381-1114-3833

User Info: Tahkianna

Tahkianna
4 weeks ago#492
Candy123 posted...
You press B to run, then tap A at the edge of the water. I hold B the entire time and tap A repeatedly while running to the edge or water.

I don't think you need to tap A over and over, but it works better for me instead of trying to time it perfectly and hit A at the specific jumping spot.

Thank you so much!! 😊

~Cocoa from Kuani-ko
DIY wish list - https://tinyurl.com/ybqayv2f

User Info: Tahkianna

Tahkianna
4 weeks ago#493
Can anyone tell me what this is? The display has no plaque to read and you can not read the wall plaque next to the exhibit.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/5/6/4/AAexnsAAApJ0.jpg

~Cocoa from Kuani-ko
DIY wish list - https://tinyurl.com/ybqayv2f

User Info: Candy123

Candy123
4 weeks ago#494
Looks to me like a meteor hitting the Earth...not to be a downer lol

User Info: Candy123

Candy123
4 weeks ago#495
@nebula2
I'm down to horned hercules and scarab beetle.

I saw a hercules but scared it away!! :(

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
4 weeks ago#496
Even with alts, pascal does not like giving out diys to me. 2 pearls, 1 diy and one dress.
AC - Violet on Penny
FFRK RW - zkUj (DVG)

User Info: Slime

Slime
4 weeks ago#497
Cuticrusader09 posted...
Even with alts, pascal does not like giving out diys to me. 2 pearls, 1 diy and one dress.

His RNG is ridiculous as far as I can tell. It's my only real complaint about the update.
A Slime draws near! Command?

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
4 weeks ago#498
@Slime posted...

His RNG is ridiculous as far as I can tell. It's my only real complaint about the update.

That’s why I don’t understand why people are worried about getting enough pearls. I don’t have a ton of data, but I ran 4 characters on 5 days (did one TT forward & back) so 20 exchanges with Pascal. Mostly pearls, 1 dress and some diys.
AC - Violet on Penny
FFRK RW - zkUj (DVG)

User Info: nebula2

nebula2
4 weeks ago#499
Candy123 posted...
@nebula2
I'm down to horned hercules and scarab beetle.

I saw a hercules but scared it away!! :(
Oof I know that feeling all too well :(
PSN:Nebuladark, Switch FC:SW-0857-4415-9982, AC:NH Nebula from Hamsterdam. MHGenU:Serenade, MHworld:Serenade.

User Info: addicted2AC

addicted2AC
4 weeks ago#500
cheebsy1 posted...
How do you guys feel about the mermaid stuff? I've only crafted a few things. Kind of ugly. The lamps are ok.
I haven't gotten any yet. :(
Currently Playing AC New Horizons
SW-5620-5199-9313 Princess@Heaven
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizons: Players Over 30, Part 44
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A