This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizons: Players Over 30, Part XLIII

User Info: L621

L621
1 week ago#31
Anyone want Colton? I have him in boxes right now.

User Info: Wanda1959

Wanda1959
1 week ago#32
@Too_many_pets
What you said made sense to me and you are right! Thanks :D
If you want my FC, PM me.
Wishlist: https://villagerdb.com/user/wanda1959/list/wish-list

User Info: Lukenatme

Lukenatme
1 week ago#33
L621 posted...
Anyone want Colton? I have him in boxes right now.

If I can have two I’ll take him to go along with mine.
AC:NH wish list:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/catalog/acnh/Lukenatme?show=wishlist

User Info: L621

L621
1 week ago#34
Lukenatme posted...
If I can have two I’ll take him to go along with mine.
Two what?

User Info: addicted2AC

addicted2AC
1 week ago#35
keysmash posted...
I have cosmo crown, any chance you have pansy wreath or the black cosmos wreath (chic I think)

Thank you! Unfortunately I do not have the black cosmos wreath. Someone reached out to me and offered me 2 items off my list and one was the cosmos crown, so I won't need yours after all.

I need these 2:
Cool Pansy wreath
Dark Tulip wreath

Cuticrusader09 currently has a crafter making the Dark tulip wreath, but we are not friends, so I can't go get one.

I have these:
Chic Windflower wreath
Dark Rose wreath
Rose wreath

Blue Rose crown
Cute Rose crown
Dark Lily crown
Purple Pansy crown

Currently Playing AC New Horizons
SW-5620-5199-9313 Princess@Heaven

User Info: Tahkianna

Tahkianna
1 week ago#36
Cuticrusader09 posted...
Opal is crafting the dark tulip wreath. She is to the right of resident services. Gates will be open for a little while for friends. I’ll be afk making lunch. Don’t water anything.

Opal still crafting? Ugh, phone died so I haven't been watching board
~Cocoa from Kuani-ko
DIY wish list - https://tinyurl.com/ybqayv2f

User Info: IrishGirl

IrishGirl
1 week ago#37
@Frito_Pei Never had any shooting stars! So frustrating that Celeste kept telling me how to catch them and I figured that was a hint that they were coming. I don’t think I like her anymore - lol!!! I’m definitely going to another island next time so wine says they have shooting stars!

I’m having trouble keeping up with the conversation on here with working during the day... working always ruins my fun... haha!
SW-3213-1682-8331

User Info: IrishGirl

IrishGirl
1 week ago#38
@punquin ill take some flowers if you need to get rid of them. I can’t get on until 8 or 9 pm though. I’d love some pink (other than tulips), red (other than pansies), orange (other than wind flower), and yellow can be any flower.

also if anyone has purple or blue flower plants they want to get rid of I will take them. They are not multiplying like I thought they would.
SW-3213-1682-8331

User Info: addicted2AC

addicted2AC
1 week ago#39
IrishGirl posted...
@punquin ill take some flowers if you need to get rid of them. I can’t get on until 8 or 9 pm though. I’d love some pink (other than tulips), red (other than pansies), orange (other than wind flower), and yellow can be any flower.

also if anyone has purple or blue flower plants they want to get rid of I will take them. They are not multiplying like I thought they would.

What time zone are you? I have some purple I can live without. Also, black roses if you want. I am an early riser, so I don't stay up too late. LMK
Currently Playing AC New Horizons
SW-5620-5199-9313 Princess@Heaven

User Info: dodo129

dodo129
1 week ago#40
with antonio gone i'm gonna be hunting later tonight
loneliness is a poison that slowly kill you
my only wish is to find love
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizons: Players Over 30, Part XLIII
  • Topic Archived