This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizons: Players Over 30, Part XLIII

User Info: Candy123

Candy123
1 week ago#11
I got Marina and Henry’s photos today! Wooo!! Only 2 more to go!!

User Info: Lunescent

Lunescent
1 week ago#12
cheebsy1 posted...

If you got a electric guitar or bass from me I don't need it sent back!! They're from yesterday's cataloguing and rather than selling them at Nooks I just mailed them to random friends!

Thanks for the bass, it fit in nicely on my little stage
Lunescent - SW-7924-0124-7319 - ACNH - Mina - St.Caine - Cherries - Windflowers
https://villagerdb.com/user/lunescent/list/wishlist

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
1 week ago#13
@cheebsy1 posted...
@addicted2AC I'll keep an eye out on for those for you.

If you got a electric guitar or bass from me I don't need it sent back!! They're from yesterday's cataloguing and rather than selling them at Nooks I just mailed them to random friends!

@Cuticrusader09 which elaborate kamino did you want me to send you?

Already go the one I wanted so I don’t need any. Thanks!
AC - Violet on Penny
FFRK RW - zkUj (DVG)

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
1 week ago#14
Opal is crafting the dark tulip wreath. She is to the right of resident services. Gates will be open for a little while for friends. I’ll be afk making lunch. Don’t water anything.
AC - Violet on Penny
FFRK RW - zkUj (DVG)

User Info: addicted2AC

addicted2AC
1 week ago#15
Cuticrusader09 posted...
Opal is crafting the dark tulip wreath. She is to the right of resident services. Gates will be open for a little while for friends. I’ll be afk making lunch. Don’t water anything.
Are we friends yet?
Currently Playing AC New Horizons
SW-5620-5199-9313 Princess@Heaven

User Info: aprilraven

aprilraven
1 week ago#16
cheebsy1 posted...

It was a nice surprise, thank you so much! <3

SW-4034-2568-5805 /// AprilDream on Sea Star/// (cherries/cosmos) /// Southern Hemisphere EST///https://villagerdb.com/user/aprildream/list/aprilraven-wishlist

User Info: addicted2AC

addicted2AC
1 week ago#17
@cheebsy1 Thanks for being on the lookout. I'm sorry I missed the event. I am an early riser, so bedtime is also early for me. I had hoped to catalog the chessboards. Oh well.

If anyone is friends with Cuticrusader09 and can grab me a wreath from her crafter, I would appreciate it. We are not friends. :(
Currently Playing AC New Horizons
SW-5620-5199-9313 Princess@Heaven

User Info: Wanda1959

Wanda1959
1 week ago#18
I need to say something here...
When a thread ends without the new link, I have a hard time finding the new thread.
I had to ask someone for the new link.
Is it possible the #500 post have the new thread link?
That would help me.
If you want my FC, PM me.
Wishlist: https://villagerdb.com/user/wanda1959/list/wish-list

User Info: Plzhalp

Plzhalp
1 week ago#19
@Kanuke98 sorry if I held you hostage at Violet. Did not realize I didn’t complete the dodo conversation and I walked away from the switch.
Mayuri from Kaikan
Switch name: Mal

User Info: cheebsy1

cheebsy1
1 week ago#20
@addicted2AC you can still definitely catalogue the chessboards. There's only 2 so it's real easy for me. The hardest part of that cat event was the bass and guitars because theres 7/8 of each
SW-3809-1191-7899
Crisco from Lil legend
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizons: Players Over 30, Part XLIII
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A