This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. What's your personal AC:NH goal?

User Info: Tha_Man_DS

Tha_Man_DS
1 week ago#21
Some nice goals guys!
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
Switch FC: SW-3553-2450-1242

User Info: ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth
1 week ago#22
At this point dreamies.

I have two so far. I have a couple I'm keeping even though they're not quite dreamie/borderline but I like them enough.

Eventually to get what I'd like I'll end up having to replace like half my people. Blue rose is the only hybrid I'm missing RN due to a generous player from this very board!

Depending on how vegetables go affects my active goals. Like I'd like a gold watering can, but apparently I'm stupid because even trying to follow advice from here that's not cram deco isn't working. So I imagine I'm doing it wrong.

Like I'd like a full museum, but lost a lot of motivation to actually do much towards that right now.

Eventually when I've played a year I'll probably honestly end up a TT hobo. Screw around, fill in museum gaps, all that.

User Info: silentgrace7

silentgrace7
1 week ago#23
Honestly? Just enjoy myself every day.

This can result in some micro level goals. Like “oh, today I want to set up the means to get purple pansies,” or “this time I want to create a gym on my island,” but at the end of the day I won’t do anything I don’t want to do.

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
1 week ago#24
Just playing. Hope the museum gets done by next March. And I get a blue rose and purple pansy.

The villager mix is about perfect but I have 2 Smug that's repeating the same dialogue. Marshal and Raymond - one should to go but I like how both of them look so idk. Meh, not a big deal.

~*~Resistance~*

User Info: cosplaywrite

cosplaywrite
1 week ago#25
Complete the musuem. (Something I didn't achieve in NL. Finished the bug, fish, and deep sea areas but not the art.) I have 3 alts I'm building up the houses for (need to get them all fully upgraded for reasons) so that's my other goal is to get all 7 rooms on all 3 remaining houses. (1 room to go on one. Two on another and 5 on the last but I started that one way after the other two.)

User Info: ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth
1 week ago#26
Murasaki posted...
And I get a blue rose and purple pansy.

For some reason matter how much it rains and with me watering it when it doesn't my purple pansy refuses to multiply. 😹

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
1 week ago#27
To obtain tbe legendary secret 6 star rating
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec

User Info: SlayerKiller

SlayerKiller
1 week ago#28
My current goal is getting everything organized. I just got all of my terraforming options opened up, so I laid out my "town" plan and am currently moving houses so everything is in place.

I also set up a decent island for the museum where I display some of my catches out front.

My house has its own area set up outside of town.

Once everything is in place I can start terraforming the surrounding area. Planting trees, making flower fields, all of that jazz.

User Info: h9000

h9000
1 week ago#29
All achievements, all recipes.

My earlier goal of 5* island achieved with as much minimalism as possible has been achieved (thru a ton of horrible QA running back and forth to check with Isabelle who I now hate with a passion).

User Info: f1madman

f1madman
1 week ago#30
To be, the very best, like no one ever was!
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. What's your personal AC:NH goal?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A