This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Horizons: Players of any age. part 1

User Info: Lord_Mudkip

Lord_Mudkip
1 week ago#1
Yes sir! this topic is not unlike club old horizons but this one if for people of all ages! Yes, even you! Basically this topic is for fun and talking and stuff so i will start it off!

Today I invited some people to my island for the first time. It turned out great and i got lots of new stuff and finally completed getting the fruit.

Now how about you guys?
If Paper Mario wanted to lift something heavy, would he lift a paperweight or a paper weight?
Kirby Kute: Cute in an innocent way.

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
1 week ago#2
I finally got my MeteoNook seed down to One so done with the weather charting. Good day. Started sunny and it said there will be rain and sure enough, I didn't have to water flowers today.

~*~Resistance~*
(message deleted)

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#4
I need 300 NMT. Ugly villagers everywhere. Hideous and disgusting.
Bree deserves a Royal Crown
Days Without Royal Crown in Ables: 1

User Info: hyperdimeduck

hyperdimeduck
1 week ago#5
It was kinda hard trying to trap Celeste yesterday. (Friends were coming over) should be easier to walk around as soon as I get these last two rocks moved to the garden
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards

Lord_Mudkip
1 week ago#6
A lot of my villagers gifted me stuff so tomorrow is my gifting day to them.

Also payed off almost my whole loan! just 2.4 million to go....
If Paper Mario wanted to lift something heavy, would he lift a paperweight or a paper weight?

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
1 week ago#7
So today in my campsite, there's a mouse named Greta with a Japanese otafuku type face and apparently Japanese themed house. I kinda want her - something very different than all the villagers so far. But I recently got a snooty penguin and rather get rid of one of my smugs.

Maybe I'll let her replace my cranky wolf instead. Since the last new villager was a wolf girl, this would work.

Sorry, had to write out my indecisive ramblings. Kinda self-solved. Thanks!

~*~Resistance~*

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#8
I'm fixing my woods area after I had to temporarily demolish it. And I realized my island is shaped strangely so I can't get everything even. I have to settle for slightly off center.
Bree may not be top tier on the lists.
But she's number one in my heart.

Lord_Mudkip
1 week ago#9
Sounds like hard work.

Should i try and move all my rocks to one area?

also campsite villager.... was gross mouse man

User Info: hyperdimeduck

hyperdimeduck
1 week ago#10
you could. takes a lot of mannequins though. but you don't need to run around the whole island to get rock mats either
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Horizons: Players of any age. part 1
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A