This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dunedainsith

Dunedainsith
2 weeks ago#1
I have shooting stars tonight and Celeste is here but....when i talked with her, she didnt give me a recipe...and i didnt time travel to this date in the past..Does she not give you a diy when you have a shooting star night?

Also, she was on a friend's island and i got a satellite diy from her...well my internet cut out and i lost that recipe and i didnt get it back...am i screwed out of that diy?
I got soul but I'm not a soldier.

User Info: silentgrace7

silentgrace7
2 weeks ago#2
Check to see if you have a full inventory. If you do, you’ll have to drop something before she can give you a recipe.

alternately, did she give you star fragments or something along those lines? If so, you may have all the space and wand recipes already. Although it seems like you may still need the satellite recipe (which, it would make sense that if the game didn’t register you receiving it, you would still get it again. But there have been instances of people’s games glitching on the gold recipes and not getting them, for example)

Dunedainsith
2 weeks ago#3
silentgrace7 posted...
Check to see if you have a full inventory. If you do, you’ll have to drop something before she can give you a recipe.

alternately, did she give you star fragments or something along those lines? If so, you may have all the space and wand recipes already. Although it seems like you may still need the satellite recipe (which, it would make sense that if the game didn’t register you receiving it, you would still get it again. But there have been instances of people’s games glitching on the gold recipes and not getting them, for example)
Ohhh....i may have a full inventory! oops...I hope i get the satellite one....

User Info: silentgrace7

silentgrace7
2 weeks ago#4
Dunedainsith posted...
Ohhh....i may have a full inventory! oops...I hope i get the satellite one....
I hope she gives you the satellite recipe this time!

yeah no, she gave me a heart attack once because she just greeted me without giving me anything xD then I realized I had an inventory full of fish....

Dunedainsith
2 weeks ago#5
silentgrace7 posted...
I hope she gives you the satellite recipe this time!

yeah no, she gave me a heart attack once because she just greeted me without giving me anything xD then I realized I had an inventory full of fish....
Well, she gave me a sci-fi wall...i guess im just out of the satellite...or maybe once i get everything else, she will just give it to me?

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
2 weeks ago#6
Yeah, pretty sure you'll get everything eventually. Just visit people's island when they announce Celeste.

I don't even know what I'm missing from her...must be a list somewhere.

~*~Resistance~*

User Info: xvolution

xvolution
2 weeks ago#7
I just wish she'd visit more. She's only visited my island twice during the three months I've played.
I have accepted my fate. I know that I am evil. As are each and every one of you.
When hope is gone, undo this lock and send me forth for a moonlit walk.

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
2 weeks ago#8
FYI: Time travel doesn't impact whether Celeste gives you something. In fact, you can farm her recipes by ping ponging back and forth to the previous evening and then back to the current one to get a new one each time. Did a bit of that myself last night to make up for some nights I've missed her in the past few weeks.

User Info: Yakra88

Yakra88
2 weeks ago#9
You can only get one recipe per day. So if you got one from a friend then you can't get one on your own island in the same day.
So, where is my dream? It is a continuation of reality.
But where is my reality? It is at the end of your dream.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A