This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ashariel19

ashariel19
2 weeks ago#1
How Full is ur museum? - Results (115 votes)
Its 100% completed
3.48% (4 votes)
You have everything you could get to this point w/o visiting a opposite hemisphere
54.78% (63 votes)
you stopped trying
3.48% (4 votes)
you catch them as they come but arent worried about completion
36.52% (42 votes)
you only have 1 or 2 left
1.74% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I was thinking about TT ( i know awful) to get July's bugs to make sure i had them before the update came out and was wondering who else had finished there museum.
Pocket Camp--Ashariel--54793770690
Switch ACNH----SW-1378-2394-9212

User Info: Noma9

Noma9
2 weeks ago#2
There's bugs and fish I don't have yet but I haven't yet missed my chance until next year either. I'm not stressing too much.
"No, we're doing this my way. No Google, no fancy textbooks - just six tall cans of Steel Reserve and a copy of the Bible."

User Info: JEWJUBUG

JEWJUBUG
2 weeks ago#3
A mix of the third and fourth option for me. Especially with fish to be honest.
If I catch something new I donate it, but I don't go out of my way to hunt for new/monthly bugs or fish like I did a bit more the first 2 months. So I am missing some.
https://youtu.be/7w-icAETkMM
I changed the link but... no one noticed

User Info: xTrinitix

xTrinitix
2 weeks ago#4
Missing some bugs and fish; art and fossils are complete.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
2 weeks ago#5
Completely finished. Caught my last bug just recently. I don't have any updates though so I don't have the art exhibit and I won't get any diving critters.
Bree deserves a Royal Crown
Days Without Royal Crown in Ables: 1

User Info: ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth
2 weeks ago#6
JEWJUBUG posted...
A mix of the third and fourth option for me. Especially with fish to be honest.
If I catch something new I donate it, but I don't go out of my way to hunt for new/monthly bugs or fish like I did a bit more the first 2 months. So I am missing some.

This tbh. But more like first month or so if me having it.

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
2 weeks ago#7
Fossils - Done
Fish - Everything from March to now. North Hemisphere.
Insects - Everything from March to now. North Hemisphere.
Art - I'll have to check... and I just did. I have 18 pieces of art. How much art is there in total?
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics

User Info: JonasABlood

JonasABlood
2 weeks ago#8
Fossils are done, bugs and fish are halfway done each, art isn’t look great
Pokemon Sword OT/ACNH Name: John
Switch FC: SW-3753-1567-5793

User Info: xvolution

xvolution
2 weeks ago#9
I mainly worry about whatever's leaving at the end of the month.

And my luck with the fossils has been terrible. Haven't seen a new one in over a month.
I have accepted my fate. I know that I am evil. As are each and every one of you.
When hope is gone, undo this lock and send me forth for a moonlit walk.

User Info: cosplaywrite

cosplaywrite
2 weeks ago#10
I have 6 pieces of art? 2 fossils remaining. I reset my island in May so I'm missing any of the bugs/fish that went away after March/April but have all the May and June bugs/fish. I did visit a couple of southern hemisphere islands and got a few things that aren't available in my hemisphere.

I've had a bit of a drought in the fossil arena lately. But that's probably because I only have two left to get.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A