This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Last day for the Wedding Sh..tuff.

User Info: mech dragon

mech dragon
1 week ago#31
RikashiX posted...
Im tired of all the girly stuff. Easter was dumb. Wedding crap. Now mermaid?
If you don’t like girly stuff how are you not tired of this whole game? It’s gardening, playing dress up, arts and crafts, gossiping with neighbours, and interior design.
http://i.imgur.com/ZCcEmHO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/OHcGZ4e.jpg

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
1 week ago#32
Got home and realized I have an empty plot. So rushed to a mystery island, found a weird black penguin with + for eyes (just got one) so tried again. Oh it was a money island so had to go smash rocks firstr. Next island, found a red wolf named Audry or something. I have a male wolf so this is acceptable. Except it sounds peppy. I don't like peppy - took awhile to get rid of the two I had. Oh well, at least house is sold.

Still never went to do wedding s***. Tired now.
~*~Resistance~*

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#33
mech dragon posted...
If you don’t like girly stuff how are you not tired of this whole game? It’s gardening, playing dress up, arts and crafts, gossiping with neighbours, and interior design.
Because I like feeling pretty.
Bree deserves a Royal Crown
Days Without Royal Crown in Ables: 1

User Info: silentgrace7

silentgrace7
1 week ago#34
Oh thank heavens it’s a false alarm 😂 there aren’t too many more items I want from this thing, but I’d rather have items than event currencies in my inventory. But my battery is dead, and it’s past 3 am so you better bet I’m not going through the whole trouble just for the alpacas. Not today.

User Info: YourMajestyAd

YourMajestyAd
1 week ago#35
This whole topic reads like a post on r/notliketheothergirls.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#36
YourMajestyAd posted...
This whole topic reads like a post on r/notliketheothergirls.
Well I'm not. I'm prettier than they are. That's one.
Bree deserves a Royal Crown
Days Without Royal Crown in Ables: 1

User Info: ProboBum

ProboBum
1 week ago#37
Honestly forgot the wedding event was a thing >->; did it once and never bothered with it again. Don't really like the wedding furniture anyway so it's no biggie to me. I just want my damn astro and robo furniture back D:
Wild ARMs is still the best JRPG series in my opinion and we desperately need a new game in the series!

User Info: Inferno00

Inferno00
1 week ago#38
Well, today is the last day. I have 118 heart crystals remaining and the option to buy four more items. Any recommendations on what to buy? I bought everything five times, 16 chairs, 8 benches, 8 tables, as well as various gifts due to using four profiles (so I know I have an additional four wedding organs). Or maybe I should save the heart crystals (could they have a trade in value online?)
"Burn in the fires of Inferno!"

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
1 week ago#39
mech dragon posted...
How the hell is any of that s*** girly?

Gardening is girly?
The people who does fashion shows (online games or even real life fashion shows) are men.
Arts and Crafts is a girls thing?
Everyone gossips. Everyone.

Interior Design I might give you. Maybe.
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
1 week ago#40
I keep forgetting about this stupid event!

I have maybe 40 heart things or so.

Bunch of garbage items I'll never have a use for.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Last day for the Wedding Sh..tuff.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A