This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Last day for the Wedding Sh..tuff.

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
1 week ago#21
Fakarava posted...
This. I could care less about wedding cr*p. I got a few items, rolled my eyes, and stopped going to Harvs. But I do suppose the M/F mix for this game skews heavily female, and it is a big deal in Japan, so...... If we have to endure wedding season, will we get an.. I don't know... Basement mancave powertool-mega-DIY-crafting season? Yeah, probably not.
Funny enough, most "wedding events" I've seen in video games are obviously aimed at men. Usually of the "put waifus in random wedding dresses for nebulous reasons" variety. I actually appreciated seeing a relatively tasteful wedding event for once.

Easter was a bigger problem, but even there it wasn't the skirts that were the problem, it was the fact that most of that s*** was so ugly I wouldn't wear it even if they had shorts and suits from it.
If you disagree with the above post, it isn't for you.
Luckily it's free so you can't complain about it either.

User Info: morpheus1138

morpheus1138
1 week ago#22
I did it once and then ignored it. Been watering flowers instead. If it rains I don't play
* 3DS Friend Code: 0318-9970-1248 * Name: Kylo - Town: Shikaka
Items for trade: http://moridb.com/catalogs/dybGfhFN4w

User Info: Kaatisu

Kaatisu
1 week ago#23
I have a small garden area setup with easter stuff on display.. Thinking I may swap it to the wedding furniture instead.

Probably garden themed so it fits nicely in there.
Ba dum tsh!

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
1 week ago#24
Limit_2 posted...
most of that s*** was so ugly I wouldn't wear it
I made the mistake of giving an egg hat to Moe. Had Isabelle take it off, gave him more hats and then I see him wearing the egg hat yesterday. I really don't want to get rid of him over a stupid hat.

How many more items do I need to give to get rid of that "furniture". Already got his photo but my alt made the mistake of saying yes to the other Lazy and he's moving tomorrow. (Note: the main resident can not cancel the move request like I read somewhere.) Oh well, back to island hunting for another villager. /bah

~*~Resistance~*

User Info: Inferno00

Inferno00
1 week ago#25
I used to wear the egg costumes all the time with one of my other profiles but then I gave away my wand to my main profile.
"Burn in the fires of Inferno!"

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
1 week ago#26
Murasaki posted...
This only means there's like 4-5 more days of wedding stuff to be done. I don't wanna.

Will it still be doable on Bug Off day?
Yes. I live in Japan and it’s Bug Off Day today. I was still able to do the wedding pics on Harv’s Island.
"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together." - The Beatles
Follow me on Twitter @parKb5

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
1 week ago#27
Thanks!
~*~Resistance~*

User Info: EgoMouse32

EgoMouse32
1 week ago#28
Real life weddings seem even more wasteful lol. If you can create a special moment in a game like ACNH, which costs $60 + however much you paid for the Switch, why make fun of it? I think its pretty cool.

I used the wedding stuff for making a church and now I'm just collecting pianos. The back of the pianos are really cool so idk, maybe I might make a structure with them sometime in the future.
~~( 8 :> SMM2: 25X-GK0-55G Switch FC: SW-1058-0470-2243. ~~( 8 :>
< 83 == Super Mario Maker: http://tinyurl.com/smmegomouse < 83 ==

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
1 week ago#29
EgoMouse32 posted...
Real life weddings seem even more wasteful lol. If you can create a special moment in a game like ACNH, which costs $60 + however much you paid for the Switch, why make fun of it? I think its pretty cool.

I used the wedding stuff for making a church and now I'm just collecting pianos. The back of the pianos are really cool so idk, maybe I might make a structure with them sometime in the future.
The problem is real weddings are the most depressing time of anyone's life. I'm having a killing of a time in AC's wedding nonsense though.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/9/5/AAS_91AAAnR_.jpg
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
1 week ago#30
finished getting all the wedding stuff the first two weeks using my second charcter that my friend sometimes use
Switch FC: SW-6234-9750-4519
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Last day for the Wedding Sh..tuff.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A